Crossy x Jackel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Mike and I

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:05 am

a wolf RP

we live in a forest...

here is my bio o3o

Name:Aspen
appearance: Wolf roleplay Whitewolf
personality: you will learn

your turn o3o
Back to top Go down
https://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:52 am

Name: Banka

Looks: Wolf roleplay Wolf13

personality: same as meh o3o
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:15 am

Aspen Lay curled at the bace of a massive tree... her ears bled from the frightening sound of the humans machine, and her paws were scraped and torn from running for so long accross human roads and streets. She whimperd quietly... all she had wanted was food; and the forest was compleatly empty of any prey due to the territory being opend for hunting... It had never happend before here, Humans hadnt ever even been seen in thease parts before last newleaf. They had come in with there horrible machines, tearing up the ground and building nests...
Another whimper escaped her maw, and she rested her head on her paws. She knew for a fact that she would need to go back to the human ally ways for food... or face the possibility of death and leave her beloved home. Aspen was compleatly torn... she had grown up here... here partents had lived here, her grandparents and all that had come before them... this was there home.
Aspen shuffled uneasily. all of her family was dead now and she was a loner. She supposed she was old enough to find a mate and start a pack of her own anyway, but even she knew it was still early; she hadnt been taught everything she needed to know yet.
Lifting her nose to the sky, she let out a mournfull howl; and she hoped that maby her mother would hear... she hoped that her family would guide her paws...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Banka was wondering around in a rute left by a human thing, 'its a shame this old place is being torn up... i liked it here.'
He grunted, "i doubt theres going to be any pray in this 'forest' i guess I'll have to go to the trash cans... bleh..." Banka hated digging threw the trash can, thew he didnt really know why, maybe the fact that a Human had its paws on it at one point. "Bleh-" Just then he herd a howl. 'huh, the smell of this Human thing is covering the sent.' Banka took off in the diriction of the howl...
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Aspen growled slightly in frustration. She couldn't smell a thing here, she would at the very least need to get a mile or two in between her and the humans... The deep rumiling and thick stench comming from the nests irritated her hears and nose... If anything or anyone desided to show up she knew she would be caught compleatly caught off gaurd, leaveing her vulnerable. She sighed and with a low bark got to her paws and started off away from the human town and past a territory marker.
She had know this pack for a wile; they had been rival pack before her own territory had been distroyed. She doubted she would be welcomed, but there wasnt any other way to go. She only hoped they wouldnt notice her wile she passed through...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Banka herd a Low bark near by, 'I'm close.' He thought as he picked up speed, thew, he didnt know how close he was. Banka ran into the Female Wolf, Nocking them both over. he landed on a fallen tree, "owwwwww...." he groned, He looked up at her, "Sorry, i knew you were close, Just.. not that close" He huffed with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Aspen yelped in suprise as another wolfs body ran right into hers. Her fur bristled and she spun around, getting back on her paws in an instant; a snarl distorting her face. "Watch it mutt!" she growled, her eyes flashing. The wolf before didnt seem to be a threat... or at least wasnt doing to well if he was supposed to be... but she didnt drop her guard for a moment...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Banka tilted his head, "Feisty one eh? Well Calm you fur, i ant lookin for a fight in a place like this. only a idiot would." He said to her, "Now you look like youve bin to hell and back." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Aspen growled. "Don't waste your time, I have no intrest in talking to you... I... I gotta get out of here..." she lifted her head, priking her ears; her tail swished back and forth. "If you havent noticed, We're in another packs territory. I'd only stay If I had a deathwish." she growled, turning to leave, though she looked over her shoulder, her eyes searching for a moment before she troted off. She hoped he wouldnt follow her but who was to say?
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Banka tilted his head again and followed her, "How can you tell?" he asked, "i cant smell a thing...."
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Aspen growled under her breath. " We JUST passed the border marker." she growled. wow... so now I've got an annoying AND stupid pup following me around... she sighed in exasperation. She just wanted to get out of here... but on the flip side... It didnt seem like this guy was from this pack... she probly would have to worry about being attacked from him...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Banka Followed kind of close behind staying quiet. 'she must be from around here or something... she seems to know were shes going, i guess i got lucky!' he thought happly.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Aspen huffed in annoyance. "Why are you following me!?" she demanded, though she didnt slow her pace. "Its incredibly annoying... dont you have your own pack to get back to?" It occured to her that this wolf might think or mistake her for being a part of this pack. She leaped nimbily over a fallen log, glareing slightly over her shoulder at her new little travel buddy...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Banka Leaped over the log too and stoped at the mention of his pack, "i... I dont want to talk about it... Theres nowere for me to go back to... lets just leave it at that." he stared at the ground with hollowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:21 pm

looks like a struck a nerve... she thought to herself. "hey..." she barked quietly. "I ... I'm sorry... I dont have a pack to go back to either, I need to find a new territory, and a new den and a mate and build a pack of my own. I cant just sit around mopeing like a pup when I can be working to start another life. Its a waste of time to sulk." she growled slightly. "I mean really get a backbone. "...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Banka looked up and gave her a hollow smile. thew a tear ran down his cheeck "okay... Do... do you mind if i go with you?" he asked, "I'll try to stay out of the way." His hopes were high, he hadnt bin with another wolf sence that night. all thews moons ago...
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Aspen was caught slightly off guard... what wolf would want to sty with ehr after that? huh... maby he does have backbone... she thought with a slight smile. "Alright, but If you slow me down or get int he way, your on your own." she barked, then slowed. "I'm aspen." she said, flicking her tail in a more friendly gesture...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Banka Smiled and Nodded, "Okay! I'm Banka. By the way." he told her, "um... Dont you think we should go befor a nother wolf comes by and finds us?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm

I wouldnt worry to much about it." Aspen said, fklicking her ears. " the air smells pretty clean, I don't think we'll run in to anyone else anytime soon..." she said. "But none the less, your right, we should keep moveing until we at least get out of enemy territory." she said, flicking her tail and once again turning to leave...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Banka Smiled and nodded, "OKay. but were are We going?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:50 am

Aspen flickedher ears in slight frustration, but kept a staraight face. "To be honest, I'm not to sure. All I know is that We need to get away from the humans and out of enemy territory before were caught by either of them." she huffed, her white fur billowed slightly as a south wind gusted up from over a dip in the earth; And to her dismay, she caught wind of another wolf...

lol, I wanna new charry XD

name:Dusk
Appearance:
Wolf roleplay Pirate2
personality: U'll see X3

Dusk darted up the hill, scenting enemy wolves ahead. He had strict orders from his alpha to drive out any intruders at all costs... and for the most part he agreed... but as fer as he could tell, there were two wolves; and although he was a skilled fighter, two to one odds didnt appeal to him as much as some others. He growled low, comming up behind them before barking loudly; hopeing any of his denmates might pick up on him and help out...

Aspen spun around and bristled angrily; holding her gound and bareing her teeth.

Dusk snarled back . "What are you doing on our land?" he demanded. His ears were priked and his tail was held high in a display of dominance...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:10 am

Banka could sence her frustration, and lowerd his ears and kept quiet, Then he herd the growl and Bark, Banka Backed next to Aspens side, 'I'll let her do the talking, she knows what shes doing.... i hope.' he thought...
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 am

Aspen growled. "leave us!." her fur bristled. "We're just passing through, we dont want any trouble." she said...

Dusk snorted, his eyes flicking to the male cowering pitifully at the side of thw white wolf. He suppressed a laugh. how pathetic he thought before replying. "You could have gone around our territory easily; now, unless you have a lidgitimate reason, I'll have to drive you out!" he growled.

Aspen took a step back, as much as she hated to admit it, her tough display was just a bluff. when it came to a fight, she was no better of that a frightend jackrabbit. She growled again. "We don't want any trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:00 am

Banka looked at Aspen, She seemed to e puting on a strong front, But he could tell that she was scared. he shifted his foot slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:22 am

Dusk's growl turned into an angry bellow. He could tell how frightend they both were, not to mention that he had the experience to know the white one was bluffing and the pup next to her would turn tail and run first sight of any real trouble. "This is you last chance." he snarled, his tail fluffed up and the fur on the back of his neck stood on end. It wasnt just that he hated intruder wolves... but now of all times it was crutial to keep intruders of the land.

Aspen backed up another pace; cringing as her paw snapped a bone dry twig under her paw. She looked over her shoulder to realize that; to her dismay, they were being backed up towards a large tree. She whipped her head back around. "we're just..." she lowerd her head and squared of her paws. "Passing though..." she repeated, her eyes flashing; though more in worry that aggression...

Dusk groweld. "Save it!" He barked and grilly, darting up and grabbing Aspen by the scruff and throwing her to the ground before she could react. He whipped his head towards Banka. "Now take your little friend and get off my land!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wolf roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf roleplay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossy x Jackel :: Roleplay :: Animal RP-
Jump to: