Share | 

Wolf roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:33 am

Banka Glanced at Aspen, Then back at the other Wolf. but Something in the pit of his stomach Ignighted And he became Furious, "You... Are going to wish you hadnt layed a FANG on her!" He said his voice deep and menising. His eyes flashed like a Flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:41 am

"Oh really?" He asked, his eyes amused, ignoreing the fire in the eyes of the young wolf before him. "what are you gonna do pup? Its not like oyu have the power to protect anyone!" he growled. He knew his words were harsh, But he knew that he needed to get thease wolves onf his territory, he didn't entirely care by what means at this point. "Look at you! You're pathetic!" he laughed, his blue eyes flashing. "I doubt you could lay a scratch on me; Its in your best intrest to just grab her and get your tail out of here." he snorted, flicking his tail, dissmissing the pup as nothing more than a nusance...

Aspen choked on air, winded from beeing thrown to the ground so unecxpectedly. though... it wasnt like the older male had hurt her... the back of her neck was sore, though not bleeding; she supposed either this wolf had no intention of useing fatal force... or he was bluffing as she had been... no way... she thought. you saw with your own eyes how fast he moved... he has all the ability he needs... to kill us even shemade a face at the thought. "Banka..." she barked, seeing the light in his eyes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:55 am

Banka Grew more and more furious with every taunt, but then he herd Aspen. he glanced over at her, "Fine" He said with a last dirty look at the other wolf and then helped Her up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Dusk watched the two intruders, and he flicked his ears in slight curiosity. He knew it wasn't any of his busness but... "You claim you're passing through..." he barked. "But there isnt anything beyond our border in that direction." Dusk's tail flicked back and forth in suspission. "There isnt anything for any wolf out that way..." what are thease two really after? he thought.

"Well its not like we know our way around." Aspen growled. "Like you've only said a million times; this isnt our territory." Her eyes flashed at dusk, then to Banka, she was happy he hadn't tryed anything. He didnt want to see him hurt or anything.

Dusk lifted an eyebrow "really now?" he growled. His eyes flashed.

Aspens eyes widend and she leaped to her paws. "Banka, lets get out of here!" She turned tail and shot to the left, carefull not to get herself cornerd again...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Banka Shot one last dirty look at him as he ran off after Aspen, He hoped she wasnt hurt too bad, or theyed have to stay put for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Dusk growled and dove in behind them; his paws pounding the dirt, gaining speed...

Aspen barked in suprise. "Banka!"" she barked, her eyes wide. she looked over her shoulder; the dark wolf from before was right behind them...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Banka turnd and saw the wolf charging them, By the looks of his speed they wernt going to get away with out Fighting, That was fine with Banka, He used An nearby tree to turn around by jumping onto it and sprang off it, he charged back at him. he was a tail length away from plowing into him, he dropped and twisted, clamping onto the wolfs neck, useing his aponits waghit and momentum to fling him across the clearing. Banka smiled, he had watched his father pull that same move over and over.

(ima make Bankas dad a bamf wolf that all know o3o his name will be Flex O3O and he is Bamf)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Dusk was caught compleatly off guard; but recoverd quickly, useing the momentum to leap up and back onto his paws. He growled angrily. "Nice try pup, but that wont work on me as well as it may have on your den mates!" he barked, raceing back up and bowling the much smaller wolf over with shear momentum, skidding to a halt and squareing off, his tail and head held high...

Aspen spun around, her running brought to a stop. "hey!" she barked, running up to Dusk and clamping her teeth on his ear. she yanked back; though not very hard... she hated hurting other wolves.

Dusk blinked a couple times in suprise. "uh... thanks but no thanks." he barked, shoveing aspen away with a paw; dropping his guard for a moment...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 am

Banka Recoverd quickly and took the opratunity to attack, He darted under the wolf belly and fliped onto his back, slaming his paws into The wolfs stomach with all his strangth, Then fliping over and darting off for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:18 am

Dusk gasped, winded; again he had let his gaurd down and he was feeling the result now. "gahh..." he said; he could hear the feint sound of rushing water near by and the knew they had gotten close to the river. "Ignorant little..." he growled, getting to his paws, he faced the two wolves, makeing sure he had both of them in his sights; keeping his gaurd high. The smaller one rushed him again and he took action, running straight at him, dodging left at the last second and claming his teeth on the end of his tail. He bit down hard, and yanked back; stopping his opponants momentum and pulling him off his paws...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 am

Banka winced and Yelped at the pain in his tail, He counter attacked by clamping down on the other wolfs paw as hard as he could, he yeanked on his paw and felt and herd it pop, he let go of it and moved out of the way incase he fell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am

Dusk howled loudly; the paw Banka had bitten hung limply as Dusk led it gingerly above the ground. His momentum from his atack unballanced him and he lost his footing, falling over and careening into a bush; falling through and down a bank that had been consealed by the leaves. He continued to role until hea reached the river bank, the tips of his fur were being licked daintily by the frothing water as it swirled dangerously at the land. Dusk clenched his teeth, but he didnt dare try to move. On one side was the cliff he had fallen from, to his other, the rapid water; and he could feel how delicate the groud beneith him was... it could give way any moment. talk a bout unfortionate... he thought grimmly to himself; he glared back up at the two intruding wolves...

Aspen ran to the cliffs edge, her eyes wide. "banka, did you just..." she breathed; her ears pricked up and her breatheing quickend...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:47 am

Banka Walked over to the edge of the cliff, then walked over aways and started down the bank, he looked up at Aspen, "look around for a long vine or something like that," He called up to her and made his way down to The wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 am

Aspen snorted, annoyed that the little guy was suddenly calling the shots... but she did suppose that he had saved her from him She flicked her tail and darted off, looking for a long branch or vine or somthing...

Dusk whimperd slightly; her could feel the dirt under him crumbleing with every breath her took; the tiney rock shifting beneith his pelt...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 am

Banka Made his way down to the wolf, Gently grabing him by the scruff of the neck and pulled him back off the cliff so that the wolf wouldnt fall into the river.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 am

Dusk growled. "what are you doing? let go of me!" he barked, though he didnt struggle. He feared he might end up hurting himself more; and if anything, it would only get him drowned...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 am

Banka growled and mumbled around the fun in his mouth, "shut up! or do you want me to let you go to drown in the river? Well i wont." he continued to hall the larger wolf up the hill, they got to a farly flat and stable rock and rested, waiting for Aspen, "geez weigh a ton!" Banka Exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 am

"Or maby your just not as strong as you think you are!" Dusk retorted, snapping his teeth. "I could have gotten up on my own no problem, You're only slowing me down." she said, turning away from him...

Aspen glansed around "Come on there gotta be somthing around here!" she was releived when she found a long branch without to many side branches on it, it wasnt very strong looking but it was only a matter of time before the weight of two wolves collaped the bank. she grabbed the branch and began to haul it back...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 am

Banka Smiled, "Yeah that paw your babying dosnt look painful at all, Lets see you put presher on it." Banka Said smugly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 am

Dusk huffed. "yeah right, We're on the edge of a cliff and you want me to try somthing as stupid as that? Moveing on its own is basicaly asking to fall into the river." He growled...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:26 am

Banka huffed with a laugh, "Then how would you stand or walk up the hill for that matter?" Banka Replied, Then walked around to look at his paw, "Its swolen and dislocated." He told the wolf, "If you like i can pop it back in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:38 am

"Heh, yeah right; I can do it on my own without the help from the likes of you." she growled, his eyes darted down to look at his twisted paw; it was true that it was swolen and disfigured looking... and to be honest he wasnt sure if he would be able to do much of anyhting with it let alone fix it. "Whens your friend getting back? I'm tierd of waiting." he barked...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 am

Banka shruged, "soon i hope. She is taking a long time-" Banka shot his muzzle down quickly to his paw, grabed it gently yet quickly and with a loud pop the wolfs Paw was back in its socket. banka back away quickly so that the wolf wouldnt bite him for poping it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:05 am

Dusk howled loudly in pain and his eyes waterd. He lundged forward, his teeth clamping on air as Banka moved back just in time to evade him... but the movment cause ed the rock beneith them to give way slightly. "Great..." He growled. "now look what you made me do!"|

Aspen dropped the branch and poked her head over the side of the bank "hey!!" she called. "I've got somthing, I'm sending it down!" she barked, then began to push the branch over the edge of the bank, makeing sure not to let it slide...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 am

Banka looked up at Aspen Then back to Dark, "If i had waited till we got to the top the swelling would make it hard to pop it back into place, Now stand up and lets go." Banka nuged The wolf to his feet and had him grabe the branch in his mouth, "Ill stedy you as much as i can" He told the wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   

Back to top Go down

Wolf roleplay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next