Share | 

Wolf roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:20 am

As if!" Dusk barked, grabing onto the opposite side of the branch; it was at that moment that the rock under their paws gave way; falling down intot he water. Dusks eyes widend and he fell, the entire weight of his body held up by his jaws. "The heck!?" he groweld through his hold. The water splashed up , lapping at his dangeling tail. He squeezed his eyes shut and his jaws clamped harder...

Aspen felt herself yanked forwards, her paws skidded in the dirt and she strenthend her hold on the branch. "whats going on?" she called, to far from the bank to see over its edge...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 am

bankas jaws snaped on air as he slid into the water on the rock, he tryed to jump and chomp onto the branch, but missed by a hair he fell back into the torent of the water, he was pushed under but resurfest. he tryed to swim to the bank but the curent was too strong for him, 'Oh god! I'm going to die!' He panicked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 am

"what?" Dusk growled as he saw the smaller wolf drop into the water. "gah!" He dropped hes grip on the branch and fell into the water after him; his paw hurt like hell, but he ignored it; he wasnt about to let a wolf, not even a year old drown in his territory. He peddled furiously through the watter, staying with the current to speed him along...

Aspen tumbled backwards; the sudden weight giveing out suddenly and she ended up in the dirt. "Banka!" she called, getting to her paws and rushing to the edge, she couldnt see a thing; nothing but the frothing water and the gap were the rock supporting the two of them had been. "no..." she barked softy before turning and takeing off downstream...

Dusk barked. "Hey! Were are you!" He wished he knew the wolfs name. He struggled to keep his head aboe the water as strong undertoes yanked at his fur and alterd his path...

Aspen caught sight of two shaped floating along in the river. "thats gotta be them..." she said to herself. "but... if i go in after them ill just be in the way..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:47 am

Banka Herd The Wolf call him, "Over he-bububub" He was cut off by the water filling his mouth, he paddled twords the serfise and just tryed to stay a flote. he hoped that the wolf had herd him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 am

Dusk was happy he had been raised around water, and even trained for things like this. He sucked in a massive amount of air before diveing below the surface; struggling to keep his eyes open. He knew that the river was getting wider and faster as they continued on, the massive tourents of water poured around him. He could see dark shapes; the watter continued for at least 30 ft below him, pitch dark. He could make out the feit grees of water grasses at the bottom, reaching over and tangled in one another, grazeing his paws as he dove deeper. Looking up, he was able to clearly see the sape of the other wolf; looking more like a drowned rat at this point. what an idiot, did he not learn to swim at all? he thought; then began to paddle again, picking up speed bfore re surfaceing near him. "are you alright?" he barked. not waiting for an answer he grabbed the pup by his scruff and began to haul him towards land. There was a small island type area; a small break of higher ground just before the river turned to rapids. they wouldnt be able to make the bank in time so he made headway towards that...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 am

Banka answerd him "Oh thank-" Only to be cut off, He tryed to help The wolf by trying to swim but it was futile, he was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 am

"Don't be an idiot" Dusk growled. "trying to help is only slowing us down... and you kicking me!" he barked through his mouthfull of fur. He felt his paws touch earth and he pulled himself up onto the island; seeming ly floating still sourounded by the water. "Heh, Looks like you friend followed us.." he commented, seeing the she-wolf paceing the shore on the east shore of the river. "Re couperate, Then we'll swimm accross." he said. "We can't try it now, or we won't make it." he said, nodding in the direction of the rapids. "There are sharp stones and tangles of water grass in there; no wolf has survived through it." he said grimmly. "Not to mention a waterfall, and that sure as hell helps no one." he laughed half heartedly. He wasnt overly confedant in the young wolfs swimming ability, and his paw was going to drive him crazy. He flopped onto his side on a small patch of grass, leaveing room for Banka if her wanted it. "I'm dusk by the way." he told him, remembering how he wished he had know the name of the other wolf wile they had been in thw water...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 am

Banka Nodded when he said they would Swim across when they gathered there stranth, He was nervis thew,
Then The wolf told him his name, "I'm Banka." He replied lieing down too. "Sorry about this hole ordeal." Banka apologized, He felt like this was his falt somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:45 am

"keh, You still havent told me were you and your friend are going; and don't go thinking we're on good terms" he barked, refuseing to meet his eyes. He had to admit even to himself that it was foolish, and stubborn; especcialy considering the situation... but he hated this wolf acting like he was better that him. Or at least thats the way he saw it...

Aspen parked herself on the rivers edge, keeping an intence eye on the two wolves...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:46 am

Banka Scratched his ear, "i dont know were we're going, But anyweres better then being run over by those human's Beasts" Banka Said frowning, "such a shame..." He trailed off staring into the river...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:57 am

Dusk snorted, unamused. " fine, I suppose I can't get mad, your answer IS legitimate I suppose" he flicked his tail and his right ear flicked in anxiousty. He flipped the topic. " there's a shallow pool musty over hear." he told banka, gesturing with his tail. "I'll show you a couple of techniques I think you' ll find usfull once your in the water."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Banka Perked up, "Really? That would be nice! thanks." Banka Baked happly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Dusk got to his paws. "I'm gonna go there now; you can follow whenever your ready." he barked; turning his back and headijng towards the sound of calmer water. He didnt hesitate to leap in; letting the liquid once again comb through his pelt; he didn't mind the water at all; though that didn't mean he was looking forward to the swim back. HE dove his head under the water and pulled it out again; shakeing the water from his fur and smileing with the refreshing feel...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf roleplay   

Back to top Go down

Wolf roleplay
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossy x Jackel :: Roleplay :: Animal RP-
Jump to: