Crossy x Jackel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Mike and I

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat rolplay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:30 pm

OK, here is the jist :3

we live in a thick forest; abundant in both pine and leafy trees. prye is plentiful (for the most part), predators arern't to common, and fresh water is almost always available from a wide stream that flows near the den. we live in a small stone cave; made from three large boulders leaning against each other. the space within is small, but comfortable. sourouding the cave is a small grassy clearing before he trees rise up and around. our territory expands throughout a vally, nestled between two tall mountains that sheild the area from the worst weather, and keep all but the most adventuous humans away.

when we are outside our territory; the following dangers are present:
Cougars
Bears
Raccoons
Wolves
Coyotes
Rougues
Large predetory birds
Rock,mud and landslides
snow and Rainstorms

sound good? have aything to add?
Back to top Go down
https://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Jackelfoot lay spralled across the surface of a large flat rock; basking in the heat of the greenleaf sun; her golden eyes glittering and a smile sreading warmly accross her face. "I couldnt have asked for a better day..." she purred out loud, folding her ears back and resting her head against the stone; her tail flicking back and forth. her belly was full, her mind was calm and the sounds of prey were plenty; she only wonderd how long it would take before she wasnt alone anymore...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:30 am

Crosspelt stalked up to Jackelfoot as quietly as possible, He watched her tail twitch. He smiled and wiggled his rump and pounced on top of her, "hay." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:42 am

Jackelfoot flinched slightly,caught off gaurd and twisting around like a sanke haveing a seizure... before realizeing it was only crosspelt. "oh..." she breathed, her ton full of releif. "its just you." she relaxed, folding her ears back and giveing crossplt's maw an affectionate lick...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 am

Crosspelt smiled and licked her back, "why who did you think it was?" he asked with a playful prod.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:15 am

Jackelfoot smiled. "a bear" she answerd teaseingly, looking into his eyes. "wait... you were far to quiet to be a bear... a cougar maby?" she meowed teasily, wriggling out from under crosspelt, flicking her tail under his chin flirtingly. "but your way to agile... and you hid your scent well..." she smiled...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 am

Crosspelt pawed at her muzzle, "how do you think I catch us food?" he asked. then pounced ontop of her again smileing.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 am

You caught somthing? Jackelfoot asked, her eyes flicking around. "were is it, or has the mighty hunter brought back invisable prey for the two of us?" she laughed, pressiing her nose into crosspelt's fur for a moment, takeing in the scent. "now if you want.." she began. "i can show you how a true hunter stalks er prey..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 am

Crosspelt Smiled and proded her, "you are on hunny" he replied, "and i wasn't hunting i went for a walk."
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 am

"suuuuure" Jackelfoot purred, "thats what you always say." she pressed up on crosspelts belly with a foepaw, getting out from under him. "alright, i say we go quality over quantity." she meowed challengingly. "any cat could catch alot of prey in a short time in this place." she flicked her ears up, her eyes following a hawk high in the sky. "how about..." she meowed, hesitiateing a moment. "your only allowed to catch one peice of prey, so its all or nothing." she meowed before adding "i am so gonna win this!"
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 am

Crosspelt smiled, "okay sounds like a good challenge!" he smerked, "you ant gonna win this hunny! I got some of the best spots here! hay lets bet that the loser has to clean the beds tonight!" He declared.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:42 am

"and if somone brings back a fox then the looseing cat has to clean the den for the next moon!"she laughed., darting off. "hope you like collecting moss kitty!" Jackelfoots pawsteps quieted as she neared her hunting spot, and she crouche down beneith the shelter of a bramble, scenting the air for any signs of... exeptional prey...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Crosspelt ran to a clearing, 'this looks like a good spot..' he thought. as he settled down he smelled mouce, dear, vole, and black bird. he waited. 'if only i could bring down a dear...' then he was brought back to reality, he smelled fox. but he couldnt pin point it...
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 am

Jackelfoot scented again; picking up on crosspelts scent... "darn... i though i had moved farther off..." she hissed under her breath. she was upsid though; so he likly didnt know she was there. she took another sniff of air; picking up the scent of deer. she blinked curiously; she hadnd caught any other scents... so out of curiosity, she desided to track it. maby it would brove to be a good thing; and she felt lucky...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 am

Crosspelt sat under the bush, consurned that it would find Jackelfoot. he sniffed the breez trying to find the source of the sent of Fox. Then he herd a growl from behind him. 'oh foxdung...' Crosspelt shot out of the bus as fast as he could. he turned and waited for it to revile its self...
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:12 am

Jackelfoot stayed at the deers heels; she was happy she was small enough not to frighten it at all; nimbily keeping in step behind the animal, staing out o the way of its dainty steps. she could tell that smaller animals; ones that she would find sutable to hut, were running at the sight of her; she didnt find it supriseing considering she was doing nothig to hide herself. she sighed, wondering how crosspelt was doing...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:30 am

The Fox, growling, in to the clearing. Crosspelt tensed, 'that's a big fox...' he thought, 'how am i going to get away?' he thought. the Fox's growl interrupted his thought, it charged at him, Crosspelt barely dodged the attack. The furious animal Reared around for a second attack. Crosspelt screeched and before it turned he leaped on its back and started riping its pelt to shreds...
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 am

Jackelfoot sighed.. she was getting no were... and she was begining to thing Crosspelt might beat her if se kept up THIS lame stratagy. she hissed slightly under her breath and parted paths from the deer; she could hear a sistant growling; prolly a hunting fox or somthing; Jackelfoot dismissed it without a second thought; It wasnt like it was gonna come after her or anything. fox would have to be pretty retarded in the head to go after a fulll grown cat anyway...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:59 am

The Fox Screeched, swung its head around and Tried to bite Crosspelt. He hissed and swiped its mussel, 'shit! what do i do! im surprised Jackelfoot hasn't herd this screeching!' He thought as the Fox bucked and reared trying to throw Crosspelt off, The Fox ramed its self into a near by tree, "Booff!!" Crosspelt huffed as the wind was nocked out of him...
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:02 am

Jackelfoots ears twitched as a peirsing shreak echoed through the forest. "what the hell?" she hissed under her breath; spinning around and rushing towards the sound... was crosspelt in trouble?
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:09 am

Crosspelt fought to stay on its back, thew the wind being nocked out of him put him at a disadvantige, He bit in to its neck as hard as he could to stay on its back. It screeched with fury as its bucking got more violent, "Shit!!" He mumbled around the fur...
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:14 am

Jackelfoot arived on scene and her eyes wided. unexpectedly, her first thought was so the fox is retarded... she fliked her ears before leaping in and ramming herself into the fox's paws, pushing forward with all her weight untill the fox lost it's balance. Jackelfoot leaped out of the way before the fox could fall on her as it dropped to the ground. she leaped up and over the fox, snareing crosspelt by his scruff and pulling him off the fox, landing near the bace of a tree. "you should have run you mousebrain" she hissed, keeping a sharp eye out for the fox in case it desided to attack wile she stood over crosspelt...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am

Crosspelt tried to catch his breath, "It Caught... Me... off gard!" He replied, stumbling to his feet. "i had it were i wanted it you know!" He argued even thew she didnt object.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:26 am

"what, you mean winning? If I were you I wouldnt want it there." she growled, then her eyes sofend. "Just be more carefull; help me bring this thing down will yeah?" she smiled before jumping back at the fox as it regained its footing. she leaped up beneith its maw and latched onto its chest; digging in her claws and tearing into its throat with her fangs... she was greatfull crosspelt had already weakend it considerably...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:32 am

Crosspelt followed, jumping onto its back again and tareing into its flesh With a satisfying riping noise. he latched his fangs into the back of its neck, tasting its salty, tangy, blood...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cat rolplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat rolplay   Cat rolplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat rolplay
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossy x Jackel :: Roleplay :: Animal RP-
Jump to: