Crossy x Jackel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Mike and I

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High school never ends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

High school never ends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Jordan hesitated a moment, slightly confused before answering. "oh! im not in trouble, i just... stay after school cuz i have no life..." she held a hand behind her head with a silly smile on her face. "Not really, i just need to catch up on stuff... im really behind..." she paused, bringing her hand back down. "um... who's kitty?" she asked...

Jackel smiled, handing the hat back. "sorry." she said, handing the hat back. jeeze, whats wrong with this kid? he's sooo boreing... she ranout ahead. "come one! it'll be dark before we finish the walk if we dont pick it up!" she grabbed the ky from her back jean pocket, unlocking the door and dropping her bag inside...
Back to top Go down
https://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Mason Smiled, "Nate, thats his nick name, Kitty." he laughed. "so are you single?" (Masons a player XDDD)

Nate looked at the sky, "its only 5, its not that late." He followed her in side and stood at the door, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:23 am

Jordan was caught compleatly off guard. "uuh... yeah..." she answerd, she felt terribly akward all of a sudden...

Jackel smiled. "what you like it? this house is pretty nice isnt it?" she smiled, tapping her toe on the hardwood floor and gestureing to a beautifuly furnished liveingroom, compleate with beautiful lighting and a fireplace in the far wall. "and, you'll be suprised how quickly it gets dark once were out there..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:36 am

Mason looked at her, "Wanna go on a date babe?" he asked

Nate nodded, "this is a vary nice house Jackel, i must say." Nate smiled and started walking around, admiring the architecture.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:45 am

Jordans eyes widend "uh... what right now?" she asked, totaly clueless... what the hell am i doing? i cant date this guy! i dont even know him! "uuuh...."

Jackel smiled comming up behind Nate, brining her arms over and around his shoulders. "you know..." she started, flirtingly. "we dont have to go for a walk, we could just stay here..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:53 am

Mason Smiled, "sure! why not? your not doing any thing today are you?" He asked with a slight hint of intent behind his eyes.

Nate turned around. "Jackel.... What are you doing?" Nate was kinda confused. "i thought you wanted to go to the river?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:59 am

Jackel smiled, pressing her lips against the side of nates face. "come on, you still want to go on some childs date?" she laughed a little. "your so cute!" she brought Nate in closer to her...

Jordan hesitated. "um... let me text my dad... i'll tell him I'll be home later i guess..." she said, pulling out her cell phone. "so uh... were do you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:10 am

Nate looked confused, "You said it wasn't a date!" Nate exclamed, "i thought we were just going out as friends! I mean i just met you!" He exclamed.

Mason Smiled, "we'll go anywere you wanna go babe" Mason put is arm around her and started for the door.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:22 am

"aww, comon hun, dont you want me?" she asked, comming around to look at nate properly. "I mean, alot of guys would kill to be were you are... right... now..." she came in closer, bringing her right index finger up under his chin, tilting his head up slightly to look at him...

Jordan tryed to pull away from mason, but desided against it... it wasnt like there was anything wrong with it... was there? she finished her text and stuck her phone back in her pocket. "um... im not to sure... there isnt any place in particular i wanna be..." the trailed off a bit, she wished she werent so shy all the time...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:36 am

Nate just looked at her. his mouth open but nothing was comeing out. "Duuhh.... um.... ohhh... mmmmhhh...."

Mason poked her. "how about the river?" he asked. "thew its getting dark but whatever!"

Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:43 am

Jordan nodded. "alright, i like the river; sounds fun." she smiled a bit in a friendly way, falling into even step beside mason...

Jackel smiled. "thats right, dont worry about it... everythings going to be just fine." she pressed her lips against Nates, closeing her eyes and bringing her arms over his shoulders and around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:53 am

Mason smiled and thought 'I got her! I'ma have a good night tonight!' He had a look of replenishment on his face.

Nate didnt know what to do, 'man what the hell! i just met her! Jordan was right!" Nate just hoped she wouldn't take it any further then kissing, After all, They had only just met.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 am

Jackel stopped a moment. "is somthing wrong hun?" she asked him, pulling away slightly for a moment, though keeping her hands embraceing him. "you dont seem... happy."

Jordan smiled, but kept mostly to herself; what do i say? its so quiet! her eyes flicked up to masons face... the expression... it strangle reminded her of jackel in a way... Jordan hesitated, her steps slowing for a split second before she continued. it'll be fine... nothing to worry about...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 am

Nate hesitated, "Well its just... Ive only just met you." He told her. "i don't know..." Nat looked like his face was panted Fire Engine Red.

Mason looked back at Jordan, "Every thing okay babe?" He asked. not really looking like he cared

Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:23 am

Dont worry hun..." Jackel said, hugging nate close to her. "its ok, im no stranger to you, youve known me forever..." she looked up into his eyes, "Forever nate... we both know so much, whats there to worry about?" Jackels hands traveld down nates body and wrapped around his waist, her fingers lifting up under the edges of his shirt. "nothing to worry about..." she repeated with a friendly smile...

Jordan looked at mason, "well... i dont know... ive always been kinda shy i guess..." she said, looking back down at the pavement as they walked. "and ive never had a bf to be honest... im kinda... idonno, its new for me."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:43 am

Nate was so confused, "What.... are you doing!" He exclamed

Mason Smiled 'JACKPOT!' he thought, "Oh Really? Well I'll be your first then eh?"
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:50 am

Jackel smiled. "its fine..." she continued, pulling nates shirt off compleatly and tossing it to the floor. she kissed him again, her hands wrapping back around him, pushing him up against a wall. she smiled. "im just haveing a bit of fun... you should join me..."

Jordans eyes flicked up. "huh??" she stopped walking. "whats that supposed to mean?" she didnt like the way he had said it; and was suddenly uncomfortable...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 am

Nate just stood there, helpless, He ad a feeling that if he said no she wouldn't stop. ' god help me' he thought.

Mason Looked at her, "what? What did i say?" Mason looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:08 am

Jordan tilted her head... god damn... wtf are you thinking? she smiled. "uh.. no its nothing, i thought you said somthing else." she said quickly, running a bit to catch up again. "so uh... what kinda music do you listen to?" she asked, trying to start a conversation...

Jackel smiled, twisting around, causeing the two to fall onto the sofa, she kept her arms loosly wrapped around nate. she had a feeling he wanted no part in this... but thats what made it fun. she grabbed his head lightly between her hands, kissing him pationatly... a bit akward, even for her at this point; but she couldnt even imagine how the kid must be feeling at this point. she supressed a laugh, tangling her fingers in his dark hair...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 am

Mason Laughed "mostly R&B." he replied.

Nate was so lost, He was injoying it too thew. 'oh man how far is this going to go?' He thought. "mmmm.... uh..."
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 am

Jackel sighed, and pushed the two of them back up. she withdrew herself from him, sitting a small ways away now. "whats the matter with you?" she demanded, glareing; haveing had a sudden change in additude. "come on! do you not like me or somthing?" she said angrily. "all you do is mumble... you dont even care about what im doing here for you!" she said, starting to yell. she crossed her arms. "im not good enough... is that it?" she said, averting her eyes...

Jordan nodded. "thats alright, i have all sorts of variety i like.. anythiong from like... piano intrumentals to like... mild screamo..." she said, her eyes traveling to the end of the road; they were almost to the riverside path; she was beginning to hear the rushing of water over the shore...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:52 am

Nate looked up at her, "Um no... it not that i dont like you its just.... this is a little sudden, Thats all..."

Mason lookd forward. "oh were about there." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 am

"yeah..." Jordan replied, still feeling a bit akward, but she was getting used to him at the very least... simply spending more time walking was makeing her feel a bit better...

Jackel sighed. "who the hell cares if its sudden... its me " she said, anger still apparent in her tone. then she got an idea. "you, wait here, ive got somthing for us." she stood up and darted over to a door a few meters off, opend it and ran down the stairs and into the bacement; opening the small refridgerator and grabbing a couple bottles before heading back up. she hoped nate liked booze at the very least; not to mention it would liven things up a little. "hey!" she said, as she got back on the main floor, setting the bottles on the kitchen counter. "since it magicaly became friday; its alright if we drink a bit right?" she asked, pulling a couple shot glasses from the cupboard above. "you do shooters?"...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:43 am

Nate Walked over to the kitchen and looked at the bottles "booze? you drink?" he asked. "um... are you trying to get me drunk?" he asked.

Mason sat on a park bench by the river. "so do you know Kitty real well?" Mason asked.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Jackel laughed a little. "maaaaby." shetilted her head. "hell yeah, i drink all the time... i take it from your reaction that you dont?" she said said, slightly disspointed..

Jordan shook her head. "naw, not really, we only just talked for the first time today acctualy..." she said. "he moved here a wile ago, thoug we never really talked much..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

High school never ends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossy x Jackel :: Roleplay :: Human RP-
Jump to: