Share | 

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 am

Lexa growled. "Suuure." she raised an eyebrow...

Shay flicked her tail. "sure; sept if you dont start learning to use that power of yours, we all know that will never happen." she said. "and that wont happen till you rest, so!" she looked at him over her shoulder. "You know were im going with this as well as i do; get your ass in bed asnd rest up; ill be waiting when you wake up again." she said...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:16 am

James Smerked, "I'm not as Dirty minded as you." He teased.

Matt Smiled, "right, Arnt you going to get some sleep? Theres only three beds so youd have to sleep with someone." He told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 am

"Not true." Shay meowed. "Rolo, Lexa, James, You and me; only five people and three beds." she smirked, "To bad, looks like you gonna have to share a bed with somone!" Shay meowed. "You and Rolo already seem to be shareing a nice bond." she said with a smale smile; and she supressed a laugh...

Lexa growled, but disnt respond. "er... shut up!" she growled, hitting him over the head again"
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:25 am

"Aw Crap!" Matt Exclamed, "I have to Share with that little Bugger?" he Complained. "I just hope he dont pull something stupid, Or he might not live till Morning."

James held his head again, "Ow will you Quit that!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 am

Shak smiled smugly. "Well you talk to him about that now me; now, if you'll excuse me..." she said. "I'll be needing to know were the other beds are?" she folded her arms. "You can show James and Lexa to their room as well." she said...

Lexas ears flicked. "hey wait... what?" she jumped up off the bed and walked out into the hall were shay and matt looked like they were haveing a staredown or somthing. "We have to share beds??" she asked, her lip curled a bit in annoyance...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:39 am

"yeah theres only three bedrooms up here, if you want to sleep on the floor insted go ahead." Matt told Lexa, "Otherwise its you and James, Me and Rolo Apparently, and Shays sleeping alone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 am

Lexa looked at shay. "I'll trade you." she offerd; though she already knew the answer.

"not a chance." Shay retorted.

Lexa roled her eyes. "well, looks like matt's in luck..." Lexa said, pointing a thumb over her shoulder. "The little runt fell asleep under the bed." she swivled her ears; hearing a feint snorning from under the matress. "and your gonna put us two on the same bed?" she repeated; her obvious dislike of the idea apparent in her expression and tone...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:46 am

Matt Sighed, "Like i said sleep on the floor if you want, Its up to you." he told her walking over to his bed, "But I'm going to bed." Then Floped onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:49 am

"Heh... Lexa huffed with slight annoyance, walking back to the rookm and flopping down on the bed next to James...

Shay smiled, there all sleeping so soundly... she smiled and hopped into ther own bead and pulled the covers over her head; and before to long, she was asleep...

Lexa rolled over and looked at james. "hey; what were you thinking about anyway?" she asked. "[i]guy stuff[/]i isnt really that defineing if you know what i mean..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 am

Matt Snored loudly, Still Wairing all his cloths.

James looked over at Lexa, "Well... Today, The Battle, Seeing Matt again, you know, that kind of stuff." He replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Lexa smiled and laughed a little. "I would hardly call it a battle; we got our tails pawnd." she said with a smale smile...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:31 pm

James Laughed, "I'm happy I'm on His side now, I dont like haveing my ass handed to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Lexa sighed. "but... when you were passed out... I think... I don't think thats [i]his[/]i power par say..." Lexa said, thinking a moment. "he dosn't remember attacking you... as a matter of fact; he dsn't remember anything within that five minutes..." she growled. "Either that or he's REALLY good at playing dumb..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm

James Frowned, "I really beleave He doesnt remember, hes a Vary Truthful person." He told Lexa. "You know you dont have to be so hostile to him, Hes a nice guy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:11 pm

"I know... its just..." she growled a bit. "You weren't raised quite the same as I was." she laughed a little. "I was raised to hate cateara; hostile is what I was brought up to be." she said, flicking her tail. "At least towards Cateara... But you lived in an orphanage... i mean.... you never had to go through the same training or experiences I had to." she smiled. "But of course You could say the same to me couldn't you?"...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:17 pm

James Smiled, Growing up with Matt was Grate. "Heh yeah.." He trailed off lost in thought.

Matt was Dreaming someone stole His Donut. "Noo.... That Donuts Mine...!... MINE!" He yelled and then Roled over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Lexa nodded and rolled over faceing the wall; and she began to fall asleep...

Rolo rolled over; wrapping himself up in the shower curtain; looking like some demented cocoon. "mrrrmrrr, mrr mrrr" he mumbled, burring his face deep into the curtain...

ooc: time skip till morning? o3o
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 pm

James Rolled Over the Opisit way, and Drifted off to sleep.

Matt Started Chewing on the pillow thinking it was the Donut from his dream. "dddoooonnnuuuttttt~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Rolo growled slightly and his eyes opend slowly; hearing a sloppy chewing noice. "The hell?" he grumbled, wiggling his little cocoon so he could stick his head out from under the bed. He was supprised when he realized it wasn't the ratoes and his eyes turned to Matt... he wasn't quite sure how to react. "Looser..." he mumbled, flopping back onto the floor, his arms sprawld across the floor...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Matt Woke the next morning, His Pillow was still in his mouth. "uuuhhhgggg....." He got up and Walked into the Bathroom, But forgot to close the door.

James had fallen off the bed in the middle of the night. he shivered as he slept
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Lexa rolled over, her eyes fluttering open before realizeing James wasn't there. "Where is he?" she wonderd outloud. lazily sitting up and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "damn it, were did that mutt face go?" she said, picking up rolo's phrase for ratoes. she growled slightly, swinging her feet over the bed and accedentaly stepping on James. "er.... nevermmind..." she said, still sleepy. she lifted her feet, sitting back on the bed. "sorry buddy." she said, tossing the b;anket down to him; he looked kinda cold...

Rolo let out another mrrrr, of annoyance opening one eye and instanly became happy he hadn't slept under lexa's and james's bed. "stupid dogs..." he meowed, covering his ears with his paws...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:22 pm

James's Face got shuved into the ground. "its fine.." he replied Sleeply.

Matt Walked back into his bedroom and layed back on the bed. "mmmrr" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 am

Lexa sighed, flicking an ear and raiseing an eyebrow. "You guys are all lazy... I'm going for a walk, anone care to join me?" she asked, going to stand up again, though this time carefull not to step on James...

Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:39 am

James Rolled over, Rubbing his face. "Na I'm good" He replied.

Matt didnt move from his bed. "mmmmrrrrhhhrrrrr...." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:59 am

Lexa raised an eyebrow. "aaalright then..." she barked, rolling her eyes. what a bunch of lazys... she thought, shakeing her head sleapily, opening in the door and heading down the hall and out the door...

Rolo yawned and peeked his head out from under the bead, the shower curtain still wrapped around him had left itchy pressure marks all over him and he growled uncomftrably. "Hey, can you go get my pants mutt face?" he mrowed lazily, prodding James with a heavy paw...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    

Back to top Go down

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next