Share | 

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:08 am

James Grumbled as he sat up, "Yeah were are they?" he asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and scratched an itch behind his ear, loving how good it felt he started wagging his tail, hitting Rolo in the face.

Matt rolled over, looking at the clock. Then he squented at it, '8:30...? wasn't there something i had to do at 8:30 this morning?' His fur looking like he just got out of a Dryer, He walked over to the Bathroom and started getting ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:13 am

Rolo hissed and batted with annoyance at Jame's tail, singing in his tiney claws, though they didnt do much against the thick fur. "Damn... stupid mutt!" Rolo mutterd, pulling himself back deep under the bed...

Shay lifted her head as Matt walked out and into the batheroom. "Ah, so your up fnaly?" she asked with a hint of amusment, as if sleeping in were a crime. She shook her head with a slight smile...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:22 am

James stopped and stood up, "Eh I'll just let you get them. you know were they are... and i dont know were thews things have bin!" he Exclaimed

Matt looked over at Shay with a tiered smile, "heh yeah." still trying to remember whats happening today, then he herd the door open. and Ma'ma say: "Welcome!" Then Matt rememberd whats going on today, A new Foster kid was coming into the house today. "Aw Shit!" He ran out of the bathroom and started cleaning the rooms, "Shit! shit! shit! shit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:04 am

Shay flicked her ear. "What? what's going on?" she demanded, seeing Matt freak out like Ratoes were on his tail...

Rolo growled and wriggled out from under the bed. "Is a little god damn quiet to much to ask!?" he hissed, covering himself with the shower curtain he had tore off the rod in the bathroom...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:28 am

"Shit! The New foster kid is comeing today! I need to clean up!" Matt grabed the shower certen and pulled it spinning rolo Out of it, "shit shit shit!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    

Back to top Go down

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6