Share | 

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 am

Matt walked over to the Mirror and saw his reflection, then his hands. his hands were still human, But in the Mirror he was one of the Cateara. "How is this possible? i mean... i never knew..." (Matts Cateara sprite isnt awakened yet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:58 am

Rolo laughed, jumping agiley up onto the dresser next to the mirror. "see? your a cat, just like us... but it seems your still not fully awake yet..." he notted, looking from the mirrior to matt...

Shay nodded. "your spirit isnt fully awakend, you you wont appear fully as a cateara until then." she said, comming up behind him. "but you dont need to worry; you have, and will still appear human to the other non-cateara around you."...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:10 am

Matt stared into the Mirror, and thought he saw his reflection nod at him. "how do i awaken My Cateara form?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 am

Shay was caught slightly off guard, but nodded, and didnt hesitate to show him how. "first, you need to clear your mind; rid your head of all thoughts, any emotion, and worrys, doubts or fears." she said, looking into his eyes. "you have to be complealy sure of yourself, you need compleat serenity." she held out her right hand, closeing her eyes to mimic her own instruction. "now, consentrate your energy, channel it into your hand, let it flow through you." she said, again following her words. A ball of energy began to form itself , hovering just above the palm of her hand and growing slowly. she opend her eyes again, th energy ball waved, but corrected itself as shay took in the new cateara beofore her. "now you, try it."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:36 am

Matt followed her Instructions to the t, Matt could feel his energies going to his hand, he felt warmth on his hand, he opened his eyes and his Ball was oval shaped. "that don't..." Then the ball lost its stiblity and blew up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:44 am

Shay was impressed. "no!... that was... great!" she said, her eyes wide. "its unusual for a newly awakend cateara to acheave as much... so quickly..." she said.

Rolo bounded up. "naw, Idid it perfectly the fist time, this dumbass sucks." he flicked his ears and raised a paw above his head, stamping a fat print on matts face and laughing. "your such a looser, come on! try a little will yeah?"

Shay rolled her eyes, she was about ready to stab this kid in the face with a pen or somthing...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:47 am

Matt looked at Shay, his hair blown back, "THAT WAS GOOD! IT FRICKIN BLEW UP!" He yelled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 am

Shay hissed, her anger flareing quickly. "shut up! how the hell would you know?" she growled. "when was the last time you summond an energy ball?" she demanded, her eyes flashing. "when a five year old can skate accross an ice rink without falling thats good, dont expect so much when your so newly awakend; because let me tell you , no five year olds gonna land tripple spin on there first try!" she hissed again, her tail fliking back and forth. "now try again." she orderd, her eyes flashing.

Rolo flinched slightly at shay's outburst... and desided to back off a bit...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:05 am

Matt Gave her a look and muttered under his breath, "normaly when something explodes its a bad thing." matt took his stance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:13 am

Shay narrowed her eyes and exploded her own ball of energy, the sound louder and the flash brighter than matts had been. she unfolded her clenched fist were the energy had once hoverd. "dont be an idiot, im a cateara, dont underestimate me. she growedl slightly, again, letting her mind go blank. "do as I instructed before, but this time, put a little effort into it!"

Lexas ears flicked up. "did you hear that?" she asked, her eyes flicking towards a cluster of human buildings. "an explosion maby?" she reasond. "if so, it might be fun to check it out..." she turned back to James...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:37 am

Matt Shrugged and consintrated again. building the ball, This time it didn't explode. Matt opened one eye and it was pirfictly round. he looked at Shay with a look of excitement "wow......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:44 am

"see that wasnt so hard was it?" Shay said, takeing a look at the ball of energy matt has created; a perfect shpere hovering neatly. again, she was impressed. "good." she said simply, she waved her hand through the ball of energy matt had made, dispersing it into fragments. "your progress is outstanding" she commented. "little to no cateara acheive what you have so quickly." she smiled, getting back to her feet. "get up." she said, looking down at matt...

Rolos ears flicked up. "will he be able to see himslef now?" he asked, his tail flicking. "because its been a wile... you'd think he'd be curious to see himslef as a cat you know?" he said playfully...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 am

Matt smiled, Happy that he got it done. "so whats next Shay?" he asked then gave a dirty look to Rolo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:07 am

Rolo, huffed, ignoreing Matts glare. instead, he turnd around a couple times before takeing a seat on the floor, wrapping his tail around him comfortably...

Shay nodded. "alright, do as you did before, clear your mind and consentrate your energy." she told him. "the diffrence this time is, the energy will not hove over your hand as it had; but rather, you are transforming into the energy." she explained. "so don't explode." she smirked a bit...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:26 am

Matt gave her a dirty look, then constrated and pulled his energy into the senter of his body, making the ball grow.
it ingalfed him, he felt warm, then the warmth vanished, Matt opened his eyes and all he saw was white. "Well, you finely showed up." Matt heard a voice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:01 am

Shay's heart skipped a couple beats as ; in a matter of moments, Matt had been compleatly engulfed in an unwavering orb of light. She was compleaty shocked. No other cateara... no, no cateara she had ever seen had been able to compleate the transformation as quickly or skillfully as this boy before her. "what... what is he?..."

Rolo stiffend a bit, his playfully eyes flicking nervously from Shay to Matt...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:27 am

Matt turned around, and saw a Cateara, About as tall as he was. "Ive bin waiting a long time to see you, boy." The Cateara Told Matt, "Waiting?" Matt echoed. The Cateara Nodded, "I am your Cateara soul." Matt gulped. "now, lets get this started." He told Matt. "What Started?" Matt asked, The Cateara smiled, "heh, you'll see." Sudinly Matt was far away from the Cateara, and thousands of boxes apeard on the pure white flore, "in one of these boxes, is me. if you find me, you will awaken me, and i, will become a part of you." Matt looked around at all the boxes, 'how the hell can i find him?' he thought. "Oh and i almost forgot," A hourglass fell next to the Cateara," you have one hour to find me, or you lose my power forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:37 am

Lexa landed nimbily at the base of an old building. It didnt look like it was a particular rush-hour area for humans; though she could scent som indide the buildings. "James." she barked, quietly. "Theres a cateara in this building, pretty high up." she said, her ears swiveled to point in the general direction of the scent. "And not just one... smells like three." she growled with a smile. "looks like we hit a jackpot!'
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:52 am

James Smiled and Sniffed, "oh yeah your right!" He tryed to sound inthusiastic but he dreaded fighting Cateara, 'Why did i join there ranks?' He asked himself...

Matt looked At the Cateara in dismay, "H-how...-?" Matt was cut off, "GO!" The Cateara screamed and Matt opened one of the boxes nearest to him, There was a little cat shaped plush with a mettal clip on it, 'what the hell...?" Matt thought. "There Copys of the origanal." the Cateara told Matt. "Well then how will i know when its the Real one." Matt asked, The Cateara Smiled, "you'll just know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:00 am

Lexa laughed. "Well, don'y you look enthusuastic." she commented, tilting her head slightly. she clutched one of her daggars on one hand and leaped up onto a window sil, smashing the glass with her right fist. "Lets go, we can't let them know we're here; we have the element of suprise with us; lets take advantage of that." she said, swining in through the window...

Shays ears twitched at the sound of breaking glass. her eyes flicked; If there was trouble there couldnt be a worse time. "Rolo." she said quiety. "Go outside, chek out the area, if you see anything weird, come back and tell me right away." she hissed, her short tail flicked back and forth, a slight aggression in her eyes...

Rolo nodded. "Sure..." he had heard it to, and now that Shay had mentiond it; he thought he had caught a scent of... somthing Without a moments hesitation he darted accross the room and sprang out the window, scurrying up the wall like som demented bug and pulling himself up on the roof. If ther was anything around the building, he would be able to see without them seeing him; not to mention scents rarely traveld down...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:12 am

James Hesateated, but then he followed Lexa into the bilding.

Matt serched Threw the Boxes, one after another. After 15 minutes Matt was tiered, he must of looked in 200 boxes, He sat down on one the box, "The Key is power." The Cateara Said to Matt, he looked at the Cateara. "What?" matt Asked,
"just think about this" The Cateara said to Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:32 am

Rolo darted back into the room, breathing heavily. "Shay!" he meowed, flicking his ears, perchinghimself on the edge of the bed. "Bad news! Raetoes, two of them, they just enterd the building..." he meowed, his tail shakeing. He abandond his 'annoying kid' act right there. "They know were here! " he meowed...

as if on que, the door to the room burst open in a shower of splinters. Lexa stood in the doorframe. Her human clothing still hid her fur, and a hood cloaked her face, but there was no doubt in Shays mind that she was a Raetoe.

Shay hissed, leaping to her feet, leaping to stand between the raetoe and Matt. Rolo, get behind me!" she hissed over her shoulder, pulling a long sword from its hilt; hidden beneith her human clothing.

Lexa laughed. "Hey James! come look at this! " she laughed. "Its only a kid, a half-awakend cateara... and..." the look on her face changed from ammussed to disapointed. "The only one that looks even worth fighting is a girl." she snorted. "No offence, but cateara females are just no fun to fight." Lexa's tail flicked back and forth and she brought her blade casualy to her face, running her toungue along the edge of the blade. "Oh well, lets just get this over with..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 am

James Looked threw the doorway and saw The Catearas, "heh awesome." Then he caught a wiff of a sent he knew, he couldnt remember who it was.

Matt sat on the box and thought about what the Cateara said, "The key is power... Whats that mean?" He thought,
And opened another box and pulled the plush out of the box. "power..." He said aloud quietly, The Cateara smiled and commented quietly, "i think hes geting it, but he needs to hurry, only 25 minutes left."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Shay hissed, her rounded ears tapperd to sharp points and she bared her fangs...

Rolo froze like a frightend deer, his ears were pulled back and his tail curled up tightly against his side...

Lexa laughed. "Look at you guys!" she laughed, letting her arm drop to her side. "Wow, werent expecting us were yeah?" she smiled, her eyes glinting.

Shay suppressed another hiss and she brought her blade up into a ready position. "Dosn't matter" she retorted. "We're prepared enough to take down you two low-lifes!" her tail flicked angrily and her eyes flashed...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Matt Realised what the Cateara had said, "The Power!" he remembered that when he was making the ball, he could feel shays power too, thew his power had drown most of it out, he closed his eyes and felt the power of all the boxes, all the plushes were throwing out energy, but one stood out, somewere near the left side of the boxes the power was oozing out of the box like lava, he was surpeised he didnt notise it befor, he ran over to it and riped the lid off. A blinding light ingalfed Matt, The Cateara smiled. "This kid is smart." Matt fell to the flore, But stood up right away. he felt as strong as ever, Then he saw the two Ratoes. he looked over at Shay. "Got company i see." he pulled his swords out of there sheaths. they rang and sung like an angle.

James herd the voice of the Newly awakened Cateara and recognized it emeaditly, 'Matt...?' he thought remembering back to the orfinage he and Matt grew up in...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    

Back to top Go down

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next