Share | 

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Lexa smiled. "Alright, James, I'm sick of thease cateara already; I'll take the ego maniac here; you take that guy." she said, flicking her ears to the one who had emerged from the shell-like light. "this'll all be over, in five seconds!"

"I wouldn't be so sure!" Shay hissed, leaping forward before Lexa could make the first move...

Rolo's eyes widend and he booked out the window. gah! I'm so pathetic... but I am only a kid... I have a ligit excuse... he thought, though he was still frightend...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Matt Just walked past Shay casualty, "But for who Will it be over for?" Matt Said as he stopped right in front of Shay.

James was froze behind Lexa for a secound, Then pulled his scythes and charged, takeing a Slash at Matt. even thew he didnt want to..

it looked like Matt didnt move he blocked so fast, It sent James flying into the wall.

James was shocked by his speed, he had't realised what hapened till he hit the wall, ".... guuuuuhhh....." He tryed to breath but the wind was nocked out if him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am

Shays eyes flicked to Matt for a spit second, impressed with his incredible speed and reaction time; she slashed down with her own blade...

Lexa dodged right in a split second; just in time to avoid the blow. She leaped forward with her blade extended; though at the last moment she dropped the daggar; dartiing in and grabbing it in her jaws; the hood that hade been covering her face flying off with the sudden motion. she slashed in towards shays side wile the momentum of her attack pulled her in closer...

Shay clenched her teeth, stabbing her blade into Lexa's shoulder and pulling herself out of harms way; though the blade maaged to cut her fur...

Lexa howled angrily; half in frustration, half in pain. she twisted her uninjured arm around; sliceing Shay from the air and sending her into the ground...

Shay rolled and regained her footing, breathing somwhat heavily, though she was still ready to leap back in if need be...

Lexa met the eyes of the cateara, snarling as she realized James had been taken down so quickly...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:20 am

(Btw Matt still isnt Really awake xD THis is the Cateara soul controleing him XD )

Matt Walked over to the other Ratoe and picked her up by the hood of her hoodie. "will you put up more of a fight?" He asked Scratching his chin.

James stared over at Matt, 'He... Hes so powerful...' he thought and passed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 am

((yeah, i figured as much XD))

Lexa groweld. "If you want!" she spat, her face distorted into an agry snarl... she hated this guy already; who was he to go around flaunting his power? "Let go of me." she growled, her eyes darting to James. As much as she hated to admit it, she doubted she could beat this guy in a fight let alone the two of them, not only that, she needed to make sure her comrade was alright...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:14 am

Matt smiled, "as you wish." Matt threw her out the window and then looked at Shay with a clueless look on his face. "oh hay Shay, Whos that guy?" he asked pointing at James.

James reawakened still in a dase from being thrown at the wall. "gguuuhhh...." He grunted as he sat up.

Matt recodnised his grown from past fights he had bin in with James back in the orfanige, "I.. Is that you?... James?!" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 am

shays ears flicked "you know eachother?" she asked, lifting and eyebrow and sheathing her sword...

Lexa landed with all four walls against the wall of the other building accross the street from the window she had flown from; before pushing off and makeing a smooth landing on the street below. She growled, hoeping James was ok, before darting back into the building; she wasnt about to abandom him so easy...

Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 am

James Smiled, "yeah.... We grew up together..." He replied, trying to stand up.

Matt walked over and helped him up, "its bin a along time bro." Matt told James.

James Nodded, "what? about... 5? 6 years?" James said to Matt, "bbuuttt you know Lexa on her way up, And pissed about being thrown out the window."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 am

"Damn straight! You bet I'm pissed!" Lexa growled, hearing James's words with her supirior hearing. She flicked her tail in annoyance as he reached the top of the stairs, stormed down the hall and punched open what was left of the door. "The hell was that?" she demended, glareing at Matt...

Shay glared back, keeping her hand on the hilt of her weapon, sending a warning with her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 am

Matt and James Glanced at eachother, "Its what it looks like," Matt said, "I'm helping my bro up. Got a problem?" Matt said smugly.

James droped, 'Ohhh boy, youv done it now Matt.' James thought as he leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:07 am

"Bro?" she growled, giveing James a look that said, my god is this guy seriously saying this? She turned to look back at Matt. "The ha.ell? how do you know eachother?" she demanded. "Its not everyday we go to kill of a couple kittens and James here; not only complains and dosn't do anything.... but acctualy knows one of them?" She growled a bit. "I deserve some answers, spit it out..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am

James Caughed and then answerd her, "We grew up on a orfanige together, we're practicly family," He explained, "We were separated and lost touch when we went to difrent foster homes."

Matt nooded in grement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:30 am

Lexa made a face. "foster homes huh?" Her tail flicked back and forth. "uh huh..." She didnt know what to say to that. "Hey wait... but, no thats not right!" she shot a look at james. "We're ratoes! Its in our blood to hate cateara..." she glanced at matt, then shay. "as it is for them to hate us." she growled slightly, her tail flicking in slight suspission. She wonderd if she was missing somthing here...

Shay returnd Lexa's look, not takeing her hand from the blade...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:38 am

Matt shook his head, "No, Not when there Family." Matt Replied.

James nodded in agreement, "its irational thinking like that, that pited Catearas and Retoes against eachother in the first place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 am

"Whos side are you on anyway?" she growled at James, angry that everyone was against her now...

Rolo poked his head back over the top of the window frame, his eyes wide and his tail flicking back and forth axiously. "What you arent fighting?" he asked timidly.

Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:04 am

Matt glanced over at Rolo, "So The Scardy cat came back? were you bin buddie?" Matt Asked tauntingly.

James Glanced over at Matt then back to Lexa, "I'm going with my family." He replied,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:11 am

Rolo made a face. "Hey! you take that back!" when he opend his eyes he flicked them back and forth between Lexa and James. "What are they still doin here?" he said, running along the wall and leaping to sit on Matts shoulders. "Heh, You kicked their buts! Look at them! " he laughed, pointing. "Their nothin but a couple mut-faces!" He said, smileing like an idiot...

Lexa growled. "watch it kid." Her tail flicked in annoyance. "James, thats beside the point, quite obviously theres nothing we can do here; what do you suppose we're ging to report about all this?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Its only a matter of time before another ratoe discovers that there are cateara in our patrol perimiter we havent.... deal with." she said...

Shay suppressed a hiss. "And what that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:18 am

Matt flicked Rolo on the head, Then glanced over at James.

James Looked Lexa right in the eye, "If you wish to go back to the Ratoes thats fine, But I'm going to stay here. I'm going to stay with my family."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 am

Lexa tilted her head. "Your staying with thease guys? what an idea..." she said with a slight laugh, her eyes glanceing from one cateara to the next. "You know... I'll get in trouble if I come back without you." she said with a slight smile, her tail flicking.

Shay flicked an ear, she wasnt to fond of were this was going...

Rolo hissed. "really?" He batted at Matts hand. "a Ratoes gonna follow us around?"

"us?" Shay said. "I don't remember inviteing you." she commented.

"Yeah but I dont need an invitation, I'm commming no matter what you say." he said smugly...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:39 am

James Smiled, "So your staying with me huh?" he huffed then caughed.

Matt Glanced over at Lexa, Then whisperd in James's ear, "You sure she wont be a threat?" he asked.

James shook his head, "shes okay." He replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:45 am

Lexa shifted slightly. "thats right, I'm comming with you. I wont let go of my loyalty that easy." she said. "But dont think I'll be on good terms with your family. As long as they dont start anything with me..." she growled.

"talk about short temperd." Rolo commented under his breath, flicking his tail before whispering in Matts ears. "I dont like her.... she's kinda weird."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 am

Matt flicked his ear in responce, "thew we probly need to get out of here befor any other Ratoe shows up, We'll have to go to my Foster home for now." He told them.

James swivled his ears twords Matt, "all of us?" he asked,

Matt nodded, "Barb dont care if i have people over, just so long as we dont brake anything." He shot a look at Rolo saying "dont brake anything".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 am

Rolo nodded. "Sure, whatever you say!" though a mischivious light glitterd in his eyes and he flicked his ears playfully. He leaped down off Matts shoulders, landing nimbily...

Lexa tilted her head. "you sure? Theres... like five of us and no ones gonna care?" she said, her tone slightly one of disbeleif. "Wish i had parents like that." she growled.

Shay nodded. "alright, then its desided, Matt, you take us there." she told him.

Rolo made a face. "I wanna lead!" he said, looking defiantly up at shay.

"yeah right, You would have a clue what direction to go; Matts leading." Shay said, flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:07 am

Matt Smiled and nodded, "Okay." He helped James get on his back so he could carry him, James was still injered from the fight, Once James was on hes back Matt started to run down the stares, (time laps! Very Happy) Matt walked inside the house, "BARB! I'M HOME!" He called and then Ran up stares to his room, Seting James on the bed, "you just take it easy there man okay?"

James Nodded, "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:13 am

Rolo laughed, jumping up on the bed next to James. he sat up on his chest like a curious kitten. "So you're a ratoe huh?" he said, pokeing his nose with an outstreached paw. "Come on no way! You dont look like a ratoe..." He poked him again...

Lexa followed behind Matt... not entirely trusting him and sat on the floor next to the bed were James was resting. "You're annoyting" she told the kid without looking at him, instead she kept her eyes on Matt. "So, If he's so special to you what the hell'd you hurt him for?" she asked suddenly, knowing that the time to talk about all of this had passed; the question had been lingering in her mind for some time now...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    

Back to top Go down

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next