Crossy x Jackel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Mike and I

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High school never ends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

High school never ends Empty
PostSubject: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:49 am

Alright, heres another one of those school roleplays ^^,basicaly, the school is called Cambrian Hights high school, make any character you like in any grade you like ^^ Basicaly you live the life of an adverage teen. Days follow that of real life, so if its moday in real life, then it is in the RP as well ^^ dont forget weekends. when makeing your character be sure to group it in with a particular style group (nerds, preps, jocks ext.) and there scocial status on a scale of one to ten (one being bad and ten being like... king/queen of the school).

bio form:
name:
personality:
scocial status:
group:
other?:
Back to top Go down
https://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:12 am

name:Jordan
grade:10
appearance:
High school never ends Normal_normal_school_girl_asleep9
personality:She's shy, quiet and off i her own world. she acts a little strange, pretending she's an animal or randomly goofing off. she often complains that shes tierd and can be unresponsive and isolated. some people think shes depressedor skitsefernic or somthing. shes a little insecure and lacks self confedance.
scocial status:4
group:loner/"other"
other?: loves to dance, swim, sing, act (like drama) and draw

Name: Jackel
Grade:11
appearance:
High school never ends 1288169587_470x353_pretty-anime-school-girl
personality: She's a total flirt, outgoing, a bt recklass. Popular, center of the croud and she knows it. she can make almost anyone do what she ants just by looking at them. no one wants to mess with her. she's great at intimidation; her eys are like vipers. she lovs to have fun; loves partys and gettin int trouble. your adverage bad ass popular girl ^^
scocial status:10
group:Preps/popular croud
other?: loves to dance, act (drama), party, loud music scocializeing.
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:35 am

name: Nate
appearance: High school never ends Nabari_1005
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:44 am

Jordan yanwed, sketching yet another demon onto her worksheet. she was sick and tierd of all this work... couldnt she just do what she wanted for a change? like what? she growled to herself. because walking around by youself in the halls will be SO much better that this. she sighed, drawing massive fangs running down over the bottom jaw of the wolf demon; before scatching it out in frustration.

Jackel sighed, her eyes flickin up to the clock in the corner of the room. she tapped her pencil lightly agains the desk, her eyes flicking to her classmates. remind me why i need to take grade ten science again? as if the teacher had herd her thoughts he spoke sternly
"do youre work jackel, unless you feel like failing again"
Jackel sighed, shooting a glare at the teacher before turning back to her work. she paused a moment, scribbling a messy note onto a scrap peice of paper reading "OMG i hate this class... are you doing anything after school?" before throwing it at the new kid sitting in front of her. (thad be you XD)
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:54 am

Nate felt something land on his head, then he saw it fall on his desk, he opened it and read it. Then rote back: "No not really, I'm hungry thew." Then went back to his schoolwork, glancing out the window... "Nate pay attenuation!" The teacher scolded. "Yes, Mame. "
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:07 am

Jordans eys arted off to follow the note flying throuht the air; aim was good... not to high, didnt attract attention... she wouldt have noticed it herself if she wasnt so bored... that ne kid though... nate was it? he looked kinda cute and what she had herd from other was that he wasnt to bad a guy... Jordan blushed slighly, hidding her face with the sleeves of her shirt and turning back to her work, acctualy trying to answer a couple questions beifore the bell went. she was exited for the day to end... she hatedschool...

Jackel tilted her head a bit before writeing on the note. "so... wanna hang out? I know a cool place by the river we could go..." then added "we couldstop at my house on the wayand pick up some food if yo want..." she smiled, tossing the note bak lightly. Jackes friend Kanika laughed , pokeig hr playfully.

so you like the new guy huh?" kanika smiled.

"oh shut up, its not like were going out, i barely know him! and what wrong with going to the river? you can come if you want." Kanika shook her head.

"no no i wouldt want to ruin your time together." she said teasily. Jackel made a face. "fine be like that." she growled, quickly gtting back to work as the teacher made another roud...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:17 am

The note flew back over Nate's head, he opened it and then replied. "sure I dont have any thing going on." he crumpled the paper and handed it back.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:26 am

Jackel smiled, and opend the note, reading the answer. she blinked a couple times. oh come on! you practicaly just got a date with the most popular girl in school and all i get is an"i guess?" Jackel fought the urge to spaz out; for most guys, she was the best thing that ever happend to them; she had guys all over the school busting there asses to be with her... and then there was this kid. she flicked her hair over her shoulder with one hand; she supposed she would just have to get it through the kids head that she was worth his time...

Jordan sighed, putting her books into her checkerd shoulderbag; coverd in little doodles her friends had scribbled during her last class. she smiled, and walked over to stand by the door until the bell rang, other kids were begining to do the same as well...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:35 am

Nate was done with his work, threw his books into his backpack and walked over to the door. he stood right next to a girl, she seemed shy and kept to herself, (its you btw) Nate looked over at her and smiled. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am

Jordan turned around, her hair brushing against her face as she did. "oh... hey..." she said, blushing again, quickly turning away to compose herself before returning her eyes to Nate. "I'm jordan, you're nate right?" she asked i a friendly way...

Jackel blinked a couple times, grabbing her own books in her arms. "you can meet me at my locker Nate!" she called playfully with a small wave."I'll wait fo you!" she turned to Kanika again, and began scocializeing; though Nate was hanging on her mind. She hoped he wasnt one of hose stuck up kids who thought they were better than everyone, that and he was talking to jordan She was totaly weird, and if nate and her ended up dateing.. being involved with jordan might effect her scocial status. she paused a moment before breaking off from her group and strideing over to the two. "hey, are you guy on facebook?"she asked, tilting her head a bit...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:53 am

"Yeah okay!" Nate Replied to Jackel, then turned to Jordan. "yeah, Its nice to meet you Jordan." Then Jackel came back, "yeah I'm on Facebook, Why?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:01 am

Jackel smiled. "i just thought I'd add you guys, we are in the same class after all, and we sorta hang out." she said, her eys licking frm Nate to Jordan. "what about you?" she ased, waveing a hnd in front of the girls face playfully. "you on FB?"

Jordan flinched slghtly, not expectiong Jackel to come so close. "um, yeah sure... but i have a weird name on FB.. so I'll add you?"

Jackel forsed a smile. "yeah sure, my last name's 'Black, not to hard since there arent to many girls named jackel ou there." she said, walking out the door.

"thebell hasnt gone yet..." Jordan mumbled under her breath.

"like i care, you can wait if you want." Jackel said over her shoulder, having heard Jordan's comment.

Jordan hesistated a second before desideing not to follow. "you going? she asked Nate, nodding at Jackel's dissappearing figure. "i thought you two were going on a date... you know were her locker is right?" she asked...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:17 am

Nate looked shocked, "A DATE....?! I just met her! i just wanna get to know some people you know?" Nate asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:23 am

"Oh! i suppose you wouldnt know would you... that girl... if she even talks to you you may as well be dateing... i mean... she's just like that..." Jordan thought for a second. "your not really her type though, i kinda wonder whats going on myself..." Jordans eyes flicked up as the school bell went off, signaling the end of the day. Kids were begining to rush around to there lockers; getting ready to go home. "well, good luck with jackel...and um..." she thought a moment. "she's kinda... um... dont ..." she tried to think of a way to say it without makeig things akward. "just be carefull aroun her alright? she has... a bad rep in some ways..." she said, tilting her head a bit...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 am

Nate tilted his head too, "okay ill try." he replied, "I'll talk to you later Jordan." he turned and walked twords Jackel, his locker was near hers, "so... what are we doing exactly Jackel?" Nate asked as he threw his bag in his locker and pulled another out.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 am

Jackel thought a moment. "well, its a school night, so we cant do to much." she said, contemplateing possabilitys for a moment. "well, lets drop in at my house, grab you some snaks or whatever, its on the way so its not like its a problem, and ten we can wal along the river a bit and connect back to,, the main road a ways down." he said, turning to look at Nate. "you're not gonna back out are yeah?" she asked...

Jordan smiled, and waved a little a nate walked off to his own locker. she supposed she would stay after school again and try and get caught up in a couple subjects; her habit of drawing all the time was causing her to fall behind,and she wasnt to keen on the idea of haveing to repeat the class.
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:50 am

Nate looked at her, "Back down? why would I back dow-." suddenly Nate was taken off his feet. "HhHOO..." he laded on the ground and herd a furmilur voice, "WHATS UP KITTY?" Nate punched him in the face. "MASEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!" Masen flew off Nate, then laded on his head. "your punch is as powerful as ever Kitty!" Masen commented, "READY FOR ROUND TW-" Nate stuck his foot in Masen's face "do you ever shut up?"
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 am

`Jackel was caught a little off gaurd. "uuuh...." she stood there for a moment, grabbing the rest of her stuff, shuttig her locker and looking at mason. "who,might i ask, are you?" Jackel sai, her vioce stern, her eyes flashing slightly. "and why call nate kitty?" she asked, grabbing nates foot and takeing it from masons face. she had never seen this weird kid before; she kinda wonderd who he was...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:06 am

''This is Masen, hes a friend of mine from my old school." Nate told her. "Yeah! and Me and Kitty were best friends!" Masen told her, "fortnightly..." Nate said, Masen looked at Nate not hearing him at all. "Kitty! lets go make some trouble!" Macen said, "No I have plans, maybe later." Nate pulled a beanie out of his bag, "Ready?" he turned around and reviled the Cat face on the back of the hat. "BWAHAHAHA!!!! You still got that hat kitty?!" Nate ignored him and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:17 am

Jackel laughed. `"yeah im ready, and um... mason is it?"she asked in a friendly tone, " you shouldnt be so rude to your friends... calling him kitty just makes you look stupid" she laughed, pokeing him playfully. this kid wasnt bad lookig either... and he seemed to have more the personality she liked in guys... but she was with Nate nw, for today at least... but she would have to do somthng about that hat...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:23 am

Nate walked out of school and waited for Jackel, "so i dont know were you live so ill let you take the lead." Nate told her, "sorry about Mason. his Brain never developed past age ten." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 am

Jackel laughed. "you think i hadnt noticed?" she turned her head slighty to take a better look at the back of Nate`s hat. "um... so whats with the cat?" she asked curiously, steppin up her pace so she was slightly ahead of nate...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Nate smiled, "I just like Cats, theres not really any reason for it" he told her, "we used to have cats but we moved here and the landlord dosnt want pets in his houses."
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Jackel nodded. "uh, sure... I dont really care for cats to be honest..." she reached out, nabbing the hat off Nate's head quickly with a playfull look in her eyes, and takeing a look at the cat on the back. "i honestly dont have a favorite animal... i like dogs more than cats though..." she smiled and turned a street corner. "my house is just at the end here; my parents arent home again till like... midnight so you can grab whatever you want from he pantry."

Jordan closed her locker harder than she intended; the loud slam echoed through the halls and Jordan flinched. She wanted to go home, but was to lazy to walk... but on the other hand she would have to wait an hour before she would be able to get a ride... she sighed lightly, looking up and around the halls, noticeing a kid off on his own (Masen). "hey..." she said, waving a little. the boy was about her age; though she handt ever seen him before, she assumed he was new too. "that was the last bell; you can go home now you know..." she said, tilting her head slightly...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Nate Smiled "okay... but uh... can i get my hat back?" he was staring at it, he didn't like other people stealing hi hat. he is varry protective of it.

Mason jumped, "Oh yeah i know!... i just... uh got detention for fighting with Kitty." Mason told Her, "so what did you get in trouble for?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends Empty

Back to top Go down

High school never ends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossy x Jackel :: Roleplay :: Human RP-
Jump to: