Crossy x Jackel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Mike and I

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High school never ends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crossy
Admin

High school never ends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:31 am

Nate looked at her, he didn't know what to do. 'well if i don't take a shot she'll probably force me. "Ive never don't it befor, but i'll try." Nate said to her

Mason was just staring at Jordan's breasts. "uh huh..." Hea said not paying attention at all
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:42 am

Jordans eyes flicked up. "uhh... mason was it? she was a bit worried no "what are you doing? snap out of it!" she pulled her shirt up a bit so she was less exposed; though she didnt pull away. is this whats supposed to happen? ive never had a bf so how the fuck should i know? she hesitated. she didnt really wanna go any farther with this guy... she hardly knew him and he was toltaly lookin at her... in that way.. Jordan stood up. "i think i should go home..." she told mason, a bit hesitant .

Jackel smiled. "alright, now thats what im talkin about!" she danced around the counter playfully, a small shot glass in her head filled to the rim with some sort of alchohol. she didnt care to read the lable; she didnt really care. how she managed not to spill it she would never know. "cheers!" she said, her tone plyfull, a smile plasterd on her face. she rose her one shooter up into the air...
Back to top Go down
https://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:49 am

Nate held up his glass and smiled" Cheers." He replied and drank the shot. "bbbuuhh!" he exclamed after he had drank it.

Mason put his arm around her. "Theres no rush! Stay here!" he smiled at her and looked in to her eye. but then his eyes slid back to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:59 am

Jordan felt a weid feling in her stomach. "get your hands... and your eyes off me !" she growled, pulling away, her eyes flashing. "do you have a problem or somthing? honestly, whats the matter with you?"Jordan couldnt beleive it. This was more than just a little akward... she swore if this kid did one more thing that set her off... he'd have his head smashed in the river. she clenched her fists, not minding the idea at this point... of course, none of this showed in her espression...

Jackels eyes widend and she stepped back a bit. "holy shi-hit!" she said, regaining herslef. "that is STRONG! she set the set the glass on the table; gibing some time for the buzz to settle in. it sure didnt take long. she laughed a bit to herself. if that didnt fuck him up then i donno what will... she thought happily. she unbuttons her sweater, throwing herself against nates bare chest, dropping her garment to the floor. her thin spagetti straps were loose, falling of her shoulders and she kissed him passionatly. her heart began to beat quicker... she hoped nate would respond...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 am

Nate, Not as sober as befor. decided that maybe tis wasn't so bad after all, and started kissing back. 'woh boy, i didnt realise how hot she is.' he though,

Mason just shruged and stared out in to the river, 'eh whatever ill find someone alse.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:11 am

Jordans anger quickly changed to consern. "hey... wait!" she ran up to him, takeing his shoulder in her hand. "is somthing wrong?" she asked. he looked somwhat dissapointed... she had expected him to keep acting like a jerk when she went to leave. she hesitated, leaning in a bit. "come one, if somthings bugging you, you can tell me..."

Jackel smiled. oh yeaaah... her thoughts were all distorted. she reached down lower, grabbing nates belt buckle in her fingers, undoing it with a soft clik. "how do you feel about hotubs?" she asked, whispering the words in his ear with a slight laugh in her tone...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 am

Mason just looked up at her. "oh nothing i just wanna get leyed." he replied none shulontly.

Nate undid Jackels pants. and smiled, "i love hot tubs." he replied a gleam in his eye.
(^see here itd be *undoes your pants* in a chat box xD)
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:26 am

Jordan huffed slightly. "well... theres no way in hell i can or will do anything about that." she replied. "buuut..." she started. "i know somone who could, shes a fucking slut so if you wanna run of like some prostitute then look up kanika in the phone book." she growled, starting off in the other direction...

ooc:uh... i got a new charry now? XD
Appearance:
High school never ends - Page 3 Kurumu

Jackel smiled, takeing Nates hand and pulling it lower so it rested on her inner thigh. she exhaled deeply. "then what are we waiting for?" she asked, with a smile. she dropped down lower, pulling nates pants to the floor; leaveing nothing but his boxers on befores standing up again. "not planning to swim in our cloths are we?" she took nates ahnds again, lifting them up under her shirt...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:31 am

Nate shook his head and took his hand and ran it up her inner thigh, "No that'd just be pointless." He said with a snicker.

Mason nodded at Jordan. "Thanks! ill look her up for sure!" He replied. Then got up and walked to the nearest phone booth, he found her number and gave her a call.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:41 am

Jordan growled and walked away. what an idiot... not just him you too! she thought angrily. when she arived at her house, she went to her room; flopping down on the bed before falling asleep...

Kanika heard the phone ring and ran quickly to get it. "hello?" she answerd. she hadnt recignized the number and was curious about who was calling...

Jackel smiled. "I see..." she pulled herself away from nate, dancing around in front of him teasingly before running out towards the back door; slideing the glass and running outside and removeing the cover for the hotube. she giggled, throwing of her shirt so she stood there in only her undergarments. the night air was chilly but she ignored it. comming back to the door she laughed. "you comming?" she asked playfully, a flirting tone in her voise...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 am

Mason Thought to himself "ooohhh boy... she sounds cute..." Then answered, "uh. hi im Mason, A friend of yours gave me your number." He told her. "And i was just wondering if you wanted to go do something?" He asked.

Nate followed Jackel out to the backyard, Something bulging out of his boxers, He looked at the hottub, ran and hoped in, "aaahhhhhh....." he looked up at Jackel, "Well you geting in?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:55 am

"Jackel smiled, slipping into the water without a word. she pushed off the egde, floating over top of nate, and takeing a seat on his lap. she closed her eyes and moaned a bit, leaning in, her tounge reaching out, licking the skin around his lips, small giggles escapeing; her hands wraping around; her fingers tickling the small of his back.

Kanika smiled. "sure, were are yeah?" she asked, takeing a peek out her window. her parents could give a shit if she left the house...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:02 am

Nate smiled and kissed her, and slid his hand down into Jackels Panties, "hows that feel?" He asked and unhooked her bra with the other hand.

Mason Smiled, "I'm down by the river." he replied
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:11 am

Jackel smiled, moveing even closer. , her hands when from gental tickeling to more of a needy grab and she gripped nates hips firmly, but gentle. "thast reaaaal nice." she cooed like a mourning dove. she loosend her shoulders, letting her bra drop into the water and she leaned forward, resting her chin on the top of nates head. "and hows this?" she asked, pressing her nose into his hair; savoring the scent...

Kanika smiled. "want me to bring anything?" she asked. random guy? cute voise? she couldnt hear any others with him... sounded like a bang on the beach to her. "lotion? candy? whipping cream?" she asked, her tone low and sexy. "cuz i got all the works hun, name it and consider it done."

lol, SLUT!
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Nate smiled, "ohhhh thats nice..." he pulled down Jackels Panties, and then kissed her. "i got a feeling that this is going to be the best night of my life." he told her, groping her breast.

Masons smile got bigger, "Bring anything you want." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:02 am

Kanika responded. "sure thing." she giggled a little clicking her phone on the reseiver. he poked her head out the window a moent, seeing mason on the street below. she bet he didnt know she lived so close to the river. she smiled, grabbing a shouler bag f a tall shelf of her room before heading out the door; running over to mason. "ok, got my stuff, lets go." she hardly cared if this really was the guy on the other end of the phone; she was all exited now, to exited to give a shit...

Jackel smiled, letting her panties drop into the water, and she stradled nate's lap, her hands pulling down on his boxers. the steam condenced and dripped from her breasts and face. she smield. "your so good at this..." she smiled, giggling a bit. "i wasnt expecting as much." she continued to take off his boxers, moveing hereself ever closer...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:16 am

Mason Smiled, slightly surprised. "well you got here fast." He replied.

Nate smiled, "I'm no newcomer." He told her, slideing his hand near her pussy, and began to finger her.

Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 am

Well yeah im exited! Kanika said, smileing , and letting another small giggle escape her lips. I got my things... what are we waiting for?" she leaned in closer to mason. " I know a nice little clearing by the watter; away from the path; It'l be... fun." she smiled, takeing masons hand, she pulled him after her along the riverside path and towards the spot she had in mind...

Jackel closed her eyes. "nate that is so good " she breathed, reaching her hand down his pants and grabbing his cock. "come on now, dont make me wait so long; lets get to the good part..." she smiled, licking her lips and moved in towards him...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Nate gasped as she grabed his cock, then he smiled and started making out with her and moveing closer to her. geting on top of her, "Are you ready?" he smiled.

Mason Smiled and followed her, 'oh boy shes ready and rairing to go! Howd i get so lucky?!' Mason thought, he couldn't wait. he reached foward and grabed her boob, "there real nice.."

(Nate ant got no pants on XD or under wair XD)
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:37 am

Jackel nodded. "I have been; whats been takeing you?" she said with a smile; yet another giggle escapeing her as nate kissed her...

Kanika smiled, throwing her arms around him; pulling off his shirt...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:47 am

Nate smiled and slid his cock inside her, then started to pull it in and out, "oh my god... you feel amazing..."

Mason smiled and pulled her shirt off, and stared feeling them up, "ooohhhh wow..."
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:37 am

Jackel moaned, the water churning around the two of them. This was great; spontaneous... just her style. Not to mention she was drunk and in a hot tub with some random guy. "I wouldn't have thought you were one to sleep around..." She said, licking the collecting water off The boys face. Another moan escaped her lips as he went deeper into her and she tilted her head back, letting her hair splay across the waters surface...

alright, let's pick up were we left off shall we Wink
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:09 am

Nate Went faster, Feeling his cock get harder, he felt up her tits, and stated making out with her, 'Oh this is amazing!' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 am

"Yes!... yes!.. Nate yes yes!" Jackel breathed; her hands clenching tightly at Nate's shoulders as he felt him inside her; deeper, stonger. "Aah! oh my...god!" she gasped out, a smile spreading across her face...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:32 am

Nate stoped and pulled out, "If we get out of the hottub i can go faster and harder." He told her, playing with her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High school never ends   High school never ends - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

High school never ends
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossy x Jackel :: Roleplay :: Human RP-
Jump to: