Crossy x Jackel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Mike and I

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crossy
Admin

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  Empty
PostSubject: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:14 am

Well you know the plotline for the first part of the book so XD its the same as the original, i just wanna have more to it :3

BIO:

Name:

Race: (Cateara / Ratoe)

Power: (Stranth, agility, Mental power Ect.)

Weapon: (Sword, sith, Whip, gun, Bow Ect.)

History:
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:17 am

Name: Matt Oten

Race: Cateara

Power: Stranth, agility, Stamina, Mental Powers,

Weapon: Twin Swords (Matt is the only one with two)

History: Grew up in a foster home, never knew his mom and dad, loves Cats, Skating, and secretly loves to read.

Name: James

Race: Ratoe

Power: Stealth, Reflexes,

Weapon: Twin hand Siths with extending handles.

Aperance: Doberman pincher like fur, and snout. Brown eyes, Wairs a Trench coat over a tank and blue jeans.

Last edited by Crossy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:45 am

Name:Rolo

Race:cateara

Power: strenth, crazy jumping skills... like can kinda defy gravity o3o

Weapon: teeth and claws Very Happy

History: he grew up on the streets and knows no other life. dont let his appearance fool you, he`s really pesky, annoying... more like an unwanted rat than a cateara.

appearance: he`s young Smile

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  Kawaii_Furry

name: Lexa
Race:rato
Power: speed and agility,as well as the ability to defen people with her bark and howl
weapon: both barking and howling can be used as weapons, as well as teeth and claws, but her main weopon is a pair of twin daggers she wears strapped to her lowwer legs.
history: shes a warrior... was traind since she was young and a skilled fighter.
appearance:Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  Warningcry_01
Back to top Go down
https://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:18 am

(okay we start were the real story stoped k?)

Matt looked at Shay, "Why am i here?" he asked still dazed from what ever this girl gave him, "and How am i here?"
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Shay blinked. "how do you think you got here?" she retorted, looking at matt. "I carryed you hear, you practicaly got yourself ru over." her short fluffy tail flicked back and forth in slight annoyance. "You need to pay more attention, I mean really, for a cat kid you'd think you would be able to tell if there was a truck comming." she bent over, takeing one of mats arms in her hand. "that and you have cuts and bruises all over you... what happend?"

Rolo poked his head in through window after window of the tall building. he had to be at least five storys up by now; clinging to the side of the building like some cat version of spiderman. he had caught the scent of other cateara, and he was eager to find them, sticking his head in through every window in an attempt to find them; but so far there had only bee humans. he rather liked the way they freaked out when he suddenly appeared; and he couldnt help but laugh to himself as he skuttled over to the next window...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Matt gave Shay a funny look, 'cat boy?' He thought. "oh... uh these guys i know beat me up." He replied.

James walked along the street, he smelled a hint of Cateara from a former patrole, he shruged. 'no point in perusing, there long gone.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Shay supressed a slight hiss. "well... why'd you let them?" she asked, flicking her ears in annoyance. "the least you could have done was fought back..." she looked at the back of matt's hands. "the marks hear arent from inflicting wounds, but from being wounded." she looked at matt. "come on you didnt just stand there and take it did you?"

Lexa walk along a road, her human clothing covering most of her fur from sight as she walked amoung the humans. she could smell James, another ratoe she had become familiar with over the past few days. she continued to follow the scent until she could see him; waveing a bit to get his attention...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Matt looked away, "I....I lose myself when I fight, I cant control it." He told her, "and thats why they don't like me."

James looked at Lexa and waved back, "hay whats up? hows your patrol going?" James asked,
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Shay considerd for a moment. "Sorry, cant say i know what you mean." she replyed honestly...

"hello?" Rolo poked his head in through the window of the room; and to his joy, he found other catearas inside... "um... is this a bad time?" h asked, tiling his head to look at the two; one of which had only boxers on. he coverd his eyes with a large paw. "come on now lets keep it PG, theres a kid here now!"...

Shays ears flicked up. "wo the hell are you?" she asked, her eyes flashing...

Rolo tilted his head. "Rolo." he replyed...

Lexa shook her head. "no, all the scents are old, nothing new... you know thease patrols are getting rather dull..." her tail flicked back and forth lazily...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Matt tilted his head, " Well.... i just...-" Then Rolo Crawled threw the window, Matt looked at the kid with total shock. "What the hell?! That kid just scaled a 15 story building!!!"

James Nodded, "I know what you mean, this seems kinda pointless." He replied

Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Rolo hissed. "hey watch what you call me!" he leaped in through the window. "call me kid again and i'll claw your face up! I told you, name is rolo, R-O-L-O, rolo!"...

Shay narrowd her eyes. "what do you want..." her eyes flicked to matt, wondering how he would take this kids aditude...

Lexa smiled. "yeah no kidding; thease patrols are stupid." she siffed the air before adding. "i havent seen any sign of a cateara in moons... and all the scents are dead... theres no point whatsoever in doing any of this..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Matt stared at Rolo, "Claw? your not a Cat... ooohhh your pretending? now i get it." Matt smiled and put his hand on the kids head. "a child's emanation Eh?" He looked at Shay and smiled.

James nodded, "but you never know, there might be one that just shows up." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:32 pm

"oh come on,its not like this is some kids novel." Lexa said, her eyes lookig up a James like,omg i can't beleive you just said that. she smiled flicking james with her tail. "anyway, its not like there gonna try to get caught, come on,we'll ust have to work harder to find them."

Rolo hissed again. "i assnt kiddig dumbass!" Rolo unsheathed small claws, swipeing them accross Matts face angrily, leaveing marks...

Shay groweld lightly and picked up the little fur ball by the back of his shirt. "what the hell is your problem kid?" she demanded angrily...

"I told you! its rolo!" he yelled angrily. "now put me down!" he wriggled around, but he couldnt get away...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:46 pm

James Nodded. "yeah your right i guess we should go." James didn't really like being a ratoe, "they acted sleazy" James thought.

Matt looked shocked, and felt his face. "I'm bleeding?... All you did was drag your fingers across my face... What the hell is going on?" Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Rolo hissed. "what the hell is wrong with you! are you stupid?" he struggled. "not fingernails, im not a human dumbass!" he grabbed shays wrist and bit down hard; her grip on his shirt loostening and letting the small cateara drop to the floor. he skamperd back over to matt, ignoreing the glare of the female. "come on, cant you tell? or are you really as dumb as you look?" he held out his claws right in front of Matts face. " CLAWS! not fingernails!"...

Shay watched for a moment. i wonder why he cant see it... its right in front of his face......
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:01 am

Matt just stared at Rolo, "this is getting old, You look human to me!" he yelled. "You need to Stop playing games kid... Rolo... What ever!" he glared at the child.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:06 am

Rolo hissed again. "oooh!" he began to laugh "im sorry, i didnt realize you were still sleeping!" he said, struggling to catch his breath. "aw, man i feel stupid." he smiled, and leaped up onto matts face. "wake up stupid!" he gave matts face a couple more swipes.

Shay hissed, grabbing the kid from matts face, and again holding him off the ground, though this time keeping his mouth shut with her other hand. "cut that out!" she growled. "he'll wake up when he's ready." shay too had come to the same conclusion; this cateara ... his powers hadnt awakend yet...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 am

Matt was Confused. "Awake? what do you mean? I'm dreaming right now?" Matt asked.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 am

Rolo rolled his eyes. "what a looser, even I had some idea what was going on before i woke up." he glared up at shay with liquid gold eyes. "let me down!"...

Shay growled. "dont be stupid, we were no better off than this kid before we had awoken, so just keep your mouth shut..." she hesitated before adding. "now who the hell are you? and dont answer me with your name again little brat... better yet, why are you here? its not like you were invited."...
Rolo growled. "i was looking for other cateara." he replyed simply, swipeing lamely at shays arm; which she held just out of reach...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:43 am

Matt looked at Shay with a serious look. "What are you two talking about. and dont try and tip toe around me." Matt told her, "I have a feeling its pretty important." He told them.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:50 am

Shay turned to Matt. "you're right, it is important." she started. "but you'll find out about it on your own soon enough; saying anythig will probbly just confuse you at this point." she shot Rolo an angry look before continueing. "although I suppose I could tell you, but even if you could follow along... I doubt you would beleive anything i said anyway."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 am

Matt Smiled. "youd be surprised at what i bleave." he told her (btw Catearas and Ratoes Can remove the spell) "shoot missy" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 am

"fine" Shay replied, takeing a seat, leaning her back up against the far wall. "alright, first things first, you arent human." she told him, getting straight to the point. "You're what is called a cateara, a being that is ... ah, nevermind, let me show you..." Shay got back to her feet, walked accross the room until she stood much closer to Matt. then she began the spell release:

"the ninty illusions of the white torch,
corrupt demons,calling of control,
the fifty hexs of soul revealing,
cerimony of law, charm of careing
the twenty claws of the agile cat
death defying song of spirit
i call apon you now!
chains of illusion!
retreat!"

((how was THAT for a spell release? XDD ))
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 am

Matt looked at her in aw, "wow... your a Cat... but.... what.... how?..." Mat was in a lous for words.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:36 am

Shay sighed. "nothing has changed... eccept your ability to see our true forms." she said simply, flicking one ear in ammusement.

Rolo laughed. "and not just us!" he laughed, bounding over with a small mirror he had scooped off the dresser. "take a look dumbass, your one of us too!" he held up the mirror for matt to see his reflection...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossy x Jackel :: Roleplay :: Misc. Roleplay-
Jump to: