Crossy x Jackel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Mike and I

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chase scene

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:35 am

ok, until i get mor comfortable, were gonna practice with a diffrent sex rp XD a game, lol

ok... so each person has two chrrys, ones a runner and the others a chaser. The chaser has to catch and rape the other players runner, an the runners need to avoid it at all costs XD ok? ok! XD

Runner: Karla, female, frikin good lookin

chaser: Lena, female, also good lookin XD

Back to top Go down
https://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 am

wow XDDD

Runner: Josh, Hansom.

Chacer: Aaron, Same. XD
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:56 am

Karla darted down an alley way, looseing tha barking dogs jut before they could catch her. "gawd damn..." she sighed, panting like te dogs that had been chaseing her only a moment before. maby stealing from the junkyard guy wasn such a good idea... so what if he had the cooleststerio ever?... it would have gon so nicly in her room... she growled slightly, kiking the wall in frutration...

lena sat ona bench, somwhat bored. she kept her ey our for anyone out on there own... she had a bad rep nd had just got back out of juvi, charged of multiple rape asslts on other teens her age. she laughed. "like THAT'll do anything for me..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 am

Josh was walking down the street, he was bored and desided to go for a walk. he rounded a cornier and saw a girl on the park bench. he didnt think nothing of it.

Aaron was sitting in a bush, hopeing a cute girl his age would walk by.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 am

Lenas eyes flicked up as a boy walked accoss the park from her. she smiled, standing up and running over. "hey!" she called, her eyes suddenly urgent. "can you please help me find my dog?" she asked. "i saw him not to longago and i stopped to take a break just now..." she said. "im afraind he'll get hurt..." she trailed off, her eyes traveing to the ground...

Karl sighed and set off in the other direction, heading further down the ally way . she wanted to be alone... she felt if anything or anyone were areound her right now she would freak out...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:49 am

Josh looked up at the girl, taken a back. "uh... sure i guess." he said. "were was the last place you say him?" he asked,

Aaron saw a girl walking down the street, he sat there waiting for her to come down.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 am

Lenas eyes flickerd with false worry. "last i saw , he ran down into that abandon construction site." she pointed accross the road from the park, a massive half built office building stood in the corner of a dusty peice of land... standing out promtly from the green grass they stood on. "he ran up the stairs; i had been chaseing him for some time now and i stopped to take a break because the door out front is the only exit slash entrace to the building right now... but i still need to get him out of there...

Karla continued down the dark ally, she sighed but her eyes flicked up, noticeing a dark figure. she couldnt make out what it was, or who, so she upped her guard. She was to sidetracked to avoid the figure altogether, so she convinced herself she could handle it if anything should go badly...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Josh smiled, "Well lets go find him!" he started walking over to the building, he loved helping girls in need.

Arron was sitting, lieing in wait for this girl to walk by and then, when she turnd her back to him, hed snatch her.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:08 am

Karla walked quickly past the figure; somwhat frightend by his presents... a weird guy in an ally was like somthing out of a freaky movie; and it was late... she wanted to get home...

Lena smiled. "thanks..." she said, falling in step behind her. She felt around her pockets for her knife; If the kid desided to put up a fight, she might end up needing it...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:17 am

Josh continued to walk, glancing back to see the girl fumbling around in her pockets, 'Must of lost her phone...' he thought as he walked throw the gate, he turned and asked, "Up in the building you said?"

Arron saw her walk past, his eyes shown with excitement, her back was turned to him. He stepped out and grabbed her, putting his hand over her mouth, and carried her to a near by empty building. "you scream i slit your damn throte
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 am

Kara's eyes widend and she struggled in the mans grip "what the FUCK!" she growled, angrily; though she was carefull to keep her voise down. dispite her words, her eyes were frantic; this was DEFINANTLY bad...

Lena hesitated a moment. uh... yeah." she nodded, pointing to the stairwell just ahead. "I saw him run up there..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 am

Arron smiled, and pulled her shirt down below her boobs and pulled out his knife, "Oh,,, fuck is right, there babe."

Josh smiled and nodded. "well thats were we gotta go then huh?" He asked and started for the stares, thinking. 'odd place for a dog to run off to, thew, its a dog. they do weired stuff'
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:32 am

Karlas eyes wided. "gross! get your hands off me!" she growled and bit down hard on the guys arm; so hard she felt the tang of blood on her lips before she let go. she dropped suddenly and came up again, spinning around to get out of the guys gripp. "who the fuck do you think you are?" she demanded, grabbing a metal pole that had been leaning against the wall. she didnt bother to fix her shirt; her mind was elsewere...

Lena smiled "yeah... up those stairs..." she said. she wanted to wait until they were farther into the building; that way he wouldnt have such an easy way out...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:41 am

Arron winced at the bite and stared at the wound, then licked his lips, "That was a bad move bitch!" He growled, grabed the end of the pipe and yeanked her twords him. he got her by the neck and hit her in the back of the neck, nocking her out. "Sleep tight..." He said then tighed her arms and legs together.

Josh walked up 5 floors then stoped, "you sure hes here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:56 am

Karla woke up to find her arms and legs bound together and she was frightend, she tried to move, stuggling to loosen what held her still. her vission was blurry and she was dizzy... how long had she been out for? she hoped it hadnt been long... and... that guy? where did he go?...

Lena looked thoughfull for a moment. "you know..." she said, suddenly grabbing the guys arm and pulling up against a wall; pressing herself against him; holding him imobile. "I must have been mistaken; im not so sure my dog came this way..."
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Arron was siting on some old boxes not too far off from Karla, "Ahhh Your awake Finly, Good, good." He had a deaveus smile on his face.

Josh was taken aback by the move, "Uhhhh... Okay then? lets go look somewere alse. Were do you think he is now?" Josh sounded uncomfortible, 'What the fuck is going on?' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:07 am

Lexa smiled. "Oh, never mind, " She growled suddenly grabbing the boy by the back of his shirt and jerking him back, holding him close to her face. "I have a better idea..." She whispered, bringing her face closer to his, licking her lips and giving the boy her best 'rape face'. "How'd you like to be my little fuck pet?"...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:16 am

'Jesus shes got a split personality!' He thought as she pressed against him, He tryed to think of something to get her to back off. "I.. I have a girlfriend!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:29 am

Lexa smiled, her eyes averting to look at the kids fastened belt buckle. "That's nice, have fun explaining this to her." she growled, grabbing a ball of his hair in her right fist. "Now drop the fucking pants, unless you want to get stomped." She threatened, licking her lips again and clenching her fist to inflict pain...

Karla blinked a couple times. "Wait... what?" she moaned, shaking her head a little. It hurt like hell, but it only took her a moment to figure out what must have happened. "Oh...oh no you get away from me!" she said, beginning to panic...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:39 am

Josh cringed, "Okay! OKay!" He undid his pants and pulled them down, 'God were is this going to go?!' He thought.

Arron smiled, "Oh but the fun hasnt started yet. ive brought you to my sealed-air-tight Rape camber, No sounds can get in, or out." His smile grew. "So scream all you like, no one will hear you."
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:53 am

Karla spat at the floor in front of the mans feet. "Fuck you!" she retorted, struggling to pull the ropes the man had tied around her. "If you come near me...." She started. Her eyes traveled around and her fears confirmed themselves. There really didn't seem to be a way out. "I'll..."

Lexa smiled, pulling at the kid hair and pressing him up against a wall, using her hand to hold him still as she moved it from his hair to press against his chest and she reached her free hand down his boxers, tracing her fingertip along the surface of his cock. "How long will it take for you to get it up pet?" She cooed, her voice suddenly gentle again as she leaned in closer to him, loosening her shoulders so her shirt would fall looser and stepping so that her leg hugged his...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:05 am

Arron Smiled, "Youll what? yell at me? If you comply itll be easyer on you, i wont have to take the rough side." he told her.

Josh Felt uncomfortible, "ummm... Not, too long" He stuttered, as he got harder.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 am

Lena smiled. ((ha! got her name right Wink )) "Good..." She growled, again taking a more aggressive approach, pulling The kid away from the way and tripping him onto the floor, making sure he didn't hit his head when he fell before positioning herself over him, running her hands up his shirt and licking along the edge of his boxers. "Hope you're ready for this pet." She growled, pulling his boxers off and tossing them aside as she stood up; still over his as she began removing her own cloths. " Course if you're not and you scream and cry and beg me to stop... it only makes it that much more fun..." She laughed darkly to herself...

Karla didn't say anything. "I won't let you!" she replied, her angry words turning into a frantic scream. "You stay away from me! I'll kill you!" She knew her threat was worthless and she could feel tears beginning to pool in the corners of her eyes and she tried to blink them away...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:23 am

Josh fell to the ground slightly hitting his head but not hard, He looked up at her as she undressed, 'I'll be damned.. shes.. Hot!?' Josh thought not sure wether to fell lucky, or bad.

Arron Walked up to her, and wiped the tears away, '' Dont be like that. youll only hurt yourself ferther. the door is locked and only my fingerprint can open it, theres nothing in here with a sharp edge, I'm not trying to be an asshole, i just need to get layed, you see?"
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 am

Karla didn't say anything at first, biting back an angry response. "Asshole's don't tie people up and invite them to their 'rape chamber'." She accused, pulling away. Her thoughts were compleatly blurred and all she could think was: no... please, I don't want to...I don't want to...[i]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chase scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase scene   Chase scene Empty

Back to top Go down

Chase scene
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossy x Jackel :: Roleplay :: Human RP-
Jump to: