Crossy x Jackel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Mike and I

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crossy
Admin

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:21 am

James poked Rolo back the same amount of time Rolo poked him, "Yeah? Well you look like a tasty treat." James Replied playfuly with a flash in his eye.

Matt twitched his ear, "Hurt him? i didnt touch him." he replied with a questioning face. "I would remember hiting him." Matt chuckeled.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 am

Rollo's eyes widened and he stiffened a little "well just try it!" he retorted, his tone serious. I'll kick your tail into next week! No problem! ". Rolo's tail fluffed up and his eyes glitters... All in all his tough guy act was failing preeetttty badly...

Lexa growled low , " bullshit! You took him out in half a second! I had your little friend here covered an she didn make a move for him!" lexa's tail and ears flicked as she recalled what had happend.

Little friend? Shay asked. She couldn't help but overhear the conversation...
Back to top Go down
https://crossyxjackel.canadian-forum.com
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:41 am

James chuckeled, picked Rolo up and spun him on his finger like a basketball, "Eh, I'm not that hungry at this moment." He replied with a laugh.

Matt Stared at her, "I dont remember hiting him, Understand?" He was starting to get pissed off now, he hated repeating himself, "And if i had hit him, I'd of said yes i hit him. But i didnt."
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:51 am

Rolo hissed and tryed lamely to scratch the ratoes arms; but he found his claws couldnt reach. "damn it you dumb mutt face let... me...." he could barely speak he was getting so dizzy, and his little heart beat fast in his chest; if the ratoe really was gonna eat him.... he held his stoumach and squeezed his eyes shut...

Lexa growled. "Fine, I know what I saw but if your going to cling to your fale honour you be my guest." she growled. "because weather or not you think you know what you saw; anyone in this room could tell you otherwise." she suppressed a snarll, her lips curling slightly with her words... she wished matt would just drop the topic, but she wasn't about to let him get the last word in...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Matt Growled and Glanced over at James, "How the Hell can you stand her?!" Matt Asked James Frustratedly.

James looked over at Matt, "I just learned to tune it out." He replied then stopped Spining Rolo, and set him down, "I'm not going to eat ya bud! I'm only kidding." James Laughed, "I dont think youd tast too good anyway!" He joked with Rolo.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Rolo lurched over and grabbed onto Lexa's ears so he wouldn't fall of the bed. "Stupid Ratoe." he growled; though he was begining to recignize James's teasing tone and when he regained his balance smiled. "YOu sure I wouldn't taste good? Not even with a little jerkey treeat in my mouth?" he laughed; grabbing a pencil off the floor and sticking it between his teath like a dog holding a bone. "Come on now; I feel insulted!" His fluffy little tail flicked back and forth playfully...

Lexa growled. "Watch it brat; If he won't eat you I might." she snapped her jaws and growled, smileing in satisfaction as the little runt scurried under the bed...

Shay rolled her eyes. I'm sourounded by idiots... she thought bitterly..
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:26 pm

James Chuckled, "The Jurky I'll eat! But you not so much."

Matt Huffed, "What ever! I'm going to take a shower!" he Yelled and stomped off to the bathroom. then turned the watter on.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:33 am

Rolo smiled and poked his head out from under the bed. "awww, aren't you gonna go with him? I thought you were his..." he let it hang. "girlfriend?" he giggled like the annoyin kid he was and darted back under the bed, covering his face with a rounded fist and a smile accross his face...

Lexa growled. "pleaaase, somone get the kid to shut up..." Her ears folded back and she closed her eyes, struggling not to loose it.

Shay flicked her ears in amusement. "as if, like I would ever." She retorted, turning from the room and walking out the door and into the hall with a flick of her tail. "immature brat..." she blinked a couple times, propping her back up against the wall and looking up at the celing; there wasn't much to look at but... she wasn't so sure about this guy, this 'Matt'. his rate of awakening was incredable... and the acceleration of his growth and ability already far exeeds whats expected of somone newly awakend... she thought, looking over the the washroom door...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 am

James Blushed, "Shut up Rolo!" He said Imbaristly, thew He didnt want to admit it out loud He did like Lexa, He glansed over at her then looked away.

Matt turned on the water in the Washroom, 'Damn that Lexa, Shes so unreasonable!' He thought, "Gah! How am i going to put up with her!" He hufed
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:53 am

Lexas ear flicked and she opend one eye to look at James. "Er..." she growled a little. "aww come on don't listen to the little shit head!" she barked, comming up and sitting on the bed next to James. "Come on, the little cat-kids got no bains in him whatsoever, what the hell does he know?" she growled, ckicking the mattress of the bed with the heel of her foot...

Rolo darted out from under the bed, half scared to death. "The hell was that for?" he hissed, his tail fluffed up. "I'll show you..."

Lexa bared her teeth. "I wouldn't if i were you..."

Rolo hissed again, ignoreing lexa before leaping to the right wall; clinging on all fours like some demented insect before leaping straight at her, claws outstreched...

Lexa growled again but lunged her head forward at the last second and grabbing the little scrap out of the air before he could do anything; she has caught one arm twisted in such a way that it held the other arm imoble wile keeping the original arm in place.

"let me go!" Rolo hissed, stuggling...

Shay walked into the room, a scornfull look on her face. "whats going on?" She asked, her tone annoyed. "I leave the room for one second... one second! and already the muttface is chewing on the little guy." she flicked her tail and glared at Lexa. "Drop it!"

Lexas ears flicked and she spat out Rolo onto the floor.

Shay smiled. "Good doggie, now if you stay well behaved we can go for a walk later if you want, sound fun?" she asked in a high-pitched, talking-to -a-puppy voice."

"watch it cat!" Lexa growled. She couldn't beleive thease people...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:01 am

James Laughed at The way Shay talked to Lexa, But was thinking, 'she doesnt feel the same as i do about her...'

the watter was just were Matt liked it, He striped down and hoped in the shower, the watter seemed to wash away his frustration, He let out a Relaxed Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 am

Lexa smiled. "I can't wait to see how matts fur looks when he comes out of the shower." she suppressed a laugh. "I remember you! holly man you looked like... " Lexa grabbed a pillow and shoved her face in it just as she burt into laughter...

Rolo made a face. "What a weird one she is..." he said, trying to shake the dog drool from his fur. "Damn.. whatever." he meowed, shrudging his shoulders and hopping out the doorway..

Shays eyes followed the little cateara out the door. and you think she's weird? she thought, raising an eyebrow, though she couldnt help but agree... hope I'll be able too keep up with her mood swings at least... she thought rolling her eyes...

Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 am

James Facepalmed, "You never Stay on one thing to long do you Lexa?" He turned to Shay, "I guess Matt still really likes his showers huh?" he chuckled.

Matt stood in the shower, Enjoying how the watter ran threw his fur. "Ugh its bin a long day... he lened up against the wall of the shower, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:45 am

Rolo reached up with his little hand and pushed the bathroom door open. "Jeesh forget to lock the door why dont you!" he meowed, stripping down and throwing his cloths in a heap in the corner and jumping into the shower. "AK! its cold!" he hissed, turning the tap up to a hotter temperature. he flicked his head around to see mat flopped over. "The hell?" he meowed. He leaped up onto the wall of the shower and poked matts nose. "the heck you sleeping for you dimnut!" he meowed. His eyes were round and innosent... when Matt didn't wake up he made a face and rounded his fist. "wake up!!" he yelled in matts ear; bringing his fist to matts face. "jeeze, trying to drown yourself!?" he flicked his tail and shook some of the watter from his fur, though sparks flickerd in his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:51 am

Matt Woke from his shower nap, then Saw Rolo standing infront of him, Matt froze for a moment. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?!?!?!" He yelled thowing Rolo throw the Shower Certons, "Why the hell are you in My Shower?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:57 am

Rlo franticaly gripped onto the curtains and ripped them from the rings as he was launched intot he floor. "Hey!" he yowled, stuggling to untabgle himself. "Im coverd in dog drool! what do you think I'm doing!!" he meowed, flailing like a dyring fish. "Its not like its weird to have two guys in the shower together!! come on! if i were a girl!!..." he growled. "HEEEEY!!!!!" he extended his claws and tore though the curtains over his head. "Are you calling me a girl!?" his eyes flashed, but then he folded his arms. "Fine whatever, just be happy i saved your life!" he meowed, swinging open the door and marching out into the hall; the shower curtain still wrapped around on of his legs... and leaveing the door wide open...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:02 am

Matt stood there with a look of What the hell (._.) then turned off the water and got out of the shower. "Stupid Kid! I mean its not Creapy if we were Family, But Really??" Matt bitched to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 am

Shays ears flicked up and she turned towards tha hall. "Sounds like Matts done his shower..." she said, but what interupted..

"What a jerk..." Rolo hissed, pushing past Shay and into the room, crawling under the bed again and pulling the curtain after him. he bagan to mumble somthing under his breath about dog slober and hygene...

Lexa just kinda ran a blank, stareing at the floor for a moment. "err... what just ahppend?" she asked, glanceing from shay to james...

Shay shrudged. "whatever." she walked out of the room and into the hall. the door to the bathroom was open so she reached out and grabbed the doorfram, pulling in from around the corner and... "errr...." Shay hesitated, instantly slaming her eyes shut. "this a bad time?" she asked, feeling like an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:15 am

James Gave a "What are you talking about?" look to Lexa, "youuu.. Really forgot?" He asked.

Matt was just going for the Towel When Shay Spoke, He Quickly grabed the towel and Raped it around Himself. He was as Red as a Firetruck. "Y-you can look now.." He told Shay.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:25 am

Shay hesitated "you sure?" she opend one eye, then when she saw it was safe se opend the other. "aaalright, apparently you'r NOT ready to come out yet..." she backed out and practicaly whipped around the corner and out of sight in less than half a second. she blushed slightly but shook it off. don't be an idiot she told herslef, fluffing up her tail. she crossed her amrs. "Put your pants on nim rod and get your tail out here!" she called angrily, reaching out and pulling the door shut...

Lexa flicked her ears... "what?" she looked to james, slightly confused. "Did you just miss that?" she asked, pointing with her nose to were the annoying brat had just walked passt and under the bed. "my god you ARE ignorant..." she laughed, cuffing james over the head with a rounded fist. "forget it, it was no big deal"...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:35 am

" Alright! Alright!" He Called out as he put his boxers on, then started puting his pants on, But one of his feet got stuck and he lost his Balance, Falling out the door, He looked over at Shay. "hehehe...he.." then he scooted back into the Bathroom.

James Flicked his ear, 'Shes such an air head sometimes...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:40 am

Lexa flicked her ears and tilted her head a bit to look at James. "what... are... you... thinkin about?" she said, staggering her words playfully...

Shay rolled her eyes and quickly averted them in the same motion. "wooooow, real smooth there." she meowed, shakeing her head. ok, so is his extrodinary ability total fluke or what? she thought with slight bewilderment...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 am

James Looked at Lexa, "Oh nothing, Guy stuff." He replied.

Matt Got his pants on and walked out of the bathroom While putting his shirt on. "So what do you want Ms. Hurryer?" He Asked. "Is Lexa still being Unreasonable?
Back to top Go down
Jackel
Admin
Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:55 am

"she was alright afetr rolo left..." she responded; hesitant to look at Matt; what if he was half naked again? she turned to look at him, releived to see he had all his garments on. "We need to hone your skills as a cateara, but not until after you've rested a bit..." she told him. "your injuries are still pretty pronounced; wouldn't want you accedentaly killing yourself or anything." she said, smileing a bit.

Lexa growled and hit James over the head; not hard enough to really hurt him ... but still. "what the hells that supposed to mean?" she barked, her eyes flashing. "you sick minded mutt."...
Back to top Go down
Crossy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 am

Matt Smiled too, "Yeah Id rather Not die till I'm an old man... Or Cateara i should say."

James Held the top of his head "Ow! Thats not What i meant at all!" James exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*    Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend Of The Catearas *<RP>*
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossy x Jackel :: Roleplay :: Misc. Roleplay-
Jump to: